• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Darkrai Codes: Only 2 More Left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • As usual, when these codes come out, I get extras for ppl here who can't get their hands on any, I only have 9 codes atm, I will be getting more codes tomorrow, these are only for the US regions.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2016
    Can I please get Darkrai for croagunk?
    FC: 3883-9306-7804
    IGN: 포마

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Nope, don't need shiny, croagunk with rough skin if possible, but not needed and the pancham with scrappy is all I need.

I do not have those two pokemon, you prefer a fennekin shiny 5 ivs timid... and cinccino shiny with skill link?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Croagunk doesn't have Rough Skin, otherwise I would have been all over that! (I DO have all HA pokemon, btw, lol!)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Yes, and my 3DS is also US software
    Ok will meet you in there and send you the code while doing so.
    I do not have those two pokemon, you prefer a fennekin shiny 5 ivs timid... and cinccino shiny with skill link?

Sorry, I have breeding projects I need to finish so I don't need those 2 pokes, but if I get what I need and have extra, will send you code as well.

EDIT: Sorry meant dry skin, thanks Howmander.

Years
  • I don't have a scrappy pancham, but could I have one? The nearest GameStop is 30 miles away and my parents don't want to drive me that far to get a code. Just out of curiosity, can you get more than one darkrai code? Thanks, Breezer

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    Hey! Do you still have the code left? I could get you a Scrappy Pancham and Dry Skin Croagunk or any other specific pokemon, please repply me asap, Id really like the code please :)! Cheers!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back