• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
  • Can't lie, Noctowl. It is just terrible, although I like it's majestic-ness lol

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • It seems overall that the earlier the Pokemon appears, the more likely it is to be considered terrible. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Unown.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • It seems overall that the earlier the Pokemon appears, the more likely it is to be considered terrible. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Unown.
    I thought we were talking about stage-two pocket monsters? :(

Oh, you said fully evolved...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Rofl, I love the comment on Smogon's page for Unown:

The first time I saw Unown, they were hovering in a line above the floor, staring at me with malicious cyclops-eyes. Upon further inspection, I discovered their general shape to be English letters. They spelled:

THE MOTHER OF CHAOS' MOTHER HAVING SEX WITH THREE MANS. OH NO.

I fled from the cave, eyes bleeding from unsolicited dirty images. I was so blinded by terror I tripped over a rock, fell, scraped my arms. And when I hauled myself up, there they were. Standing seductively in front of three men was chaos's mother.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I'm a proud male...I think.

Worst fully evolved Pokemon is probably Feraligatr. It's pretty cool and bulky and powerful, but trying to improve Croconaw is like trying to improve SDCHOMP UBER HAX GOD NO COUNTERS RUNNNN Versailles. How noob.

As far as least effective, it has to be Beautifly. I mean come on. And it's not even really awesome like Dustox is.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I wish Delcatty had the stats to make use of its movepool. :[

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • Can't lie, Noctowl. It is just terrible, although I like it's majestic-ness lol

How dare you >:[

Anyways, one I don't really like.... ugh, itd be Luvdisc Whiscash >:
    Oh all the bulky waters to give spark to, it ended up on Whiscash );

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • We do the Dance,
    We do the Dragon Dance,
    The Dragon Dance,

=D Join the Club Whiscash and Crawdaunt !

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • Topius has no notable physical move >:

Or does it ? ... -dramatic music- (this is the part where Jake starts a war with me Dx)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Topius has no notable physical move >:

Or does it ? ... -dramatic music- (this is the part where Jake starts a war with me Dx)
    Leaf Blade, Aerial Ace, and Earthquake. Its low Attack will probably lower its chance of sweeping though...

Wow, it actually 2HKOs some stuff in NU...

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • way too many thing's in uu that will cripple tropius and stop it's chance's of sweeping i see it working good maybe with a subdd set possibly with toxic support from something to stall out thing's and finish stuff off with it's physical move's.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Topius has no notable physical move >:

Bahahaha, not today xD

But yeah, DD Tropius probably won't really do much to any sort of tier listings, it might spike it (If that) for like....a week of people testing it out, but meh. It sort of has bleh typing, SR weak, and well, yeah XD

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    way too many thing's in uu that will cripple tropius and stop it's chance's of sweeping i see it working good maybe with a subdd set possibly with toxic support from something to stall out thing's and finish stuff off with it's physical move's.
    I never said UU though, I said NU. ~_~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back