• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm thinking that you wouldn't be able to trade Eggs to a FRLG cart that hasn't gotten the National Dex. You can't even get an egg on those games until you're able to go to Four Island, and that's a long time to wait.

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
Years
Lol, if you traded em, why are you asking?
If you read the original post, then you would know that I got a message telling me I couldn't trade one from LeafGreen to FireRed... I'm trying to figure out what I have to do in order to allow egg trading between the two.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
need help finding some good reliable gameshark or action replay codes for emerald on vba. Codes like all badges completed national dex and other things off that nature. thanks

§1

Rocket grunt
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
what's an easy way to find suicune for the first time, so that you can track it with the pokedex afterwords, in order to try and get a good nature?

Tears In The Rain

Thirsty, purposeless Vampire
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 15, 2010
Where do I find a dawn stone in R/S/E as I have a male Kirlia which I would like to evolve to Gallade with it.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
Gallade wasn't released until D/P/Pt and neither was Dawn stones, so you can't actually get them.

Tears In The Rain

Thirsty, purposeless Vampire
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 15, 2010
Yeah I know Serebii.net was confusing cuz originally I was looking up Kirlia's moves in the R/S/E section and it links you to it from there. So that is confusing.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
what's an easy way to find suicune for the first time, so that you can track it with the pokedex afterwords, in order to try and get a good nature?
There's really no easy way to find Suicune, but you can try this: Get some max repels, go in a grass patch. Let's say you're in Route 23. Search for 2-3 minutes, then go out of that route. Suicune changes it's route then. Keep trying till you find it. And, to get a good nature you need to use the Soft Reset trick.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
§1, try using Mean Look and other moves which negate it from running from battles, then just use a status condition on it and use any pokeball you wish.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2011
Hey, normally i dont ev train or catch pokemon with specific ivs.

could u post a link to show the best nature for a pokemon, how to find out a pokemons current evs that i have and the iv values of new pokemon and how to work them out please?

thanks
ryan

is any1 going to help me? :(

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
Years
Type in "Smogon" on Google to find the best Competitive Pokemon Play website, there you will find all the Pokemon information you need.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
Interesting question here... and a little random.

In your first battle against the Poochyena/Zigzagoon that attacks Birch, what happens if you loose?

Its probaly not that interesting. I'd try it my self but I'm far to lazy busy for things like that.

Years
Interesting question here... and a little random.

In your first battle against the Poochyena/Zigzagoon that attacks Birch, what happens if you loose?

Its probaly not that interesting. I'd try it my self but I'm far to lazy busy for things like that.

You can't. It runs away if you try to.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Um I was trying to delete Surf off of my Ludicolo for migrating purposes and when I tried deleting it it said "Ludicolo is not willing to get rid of surf." Is there anyway to delete it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back