• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi I am interested in your adamant honedge with ivs in everything but speed and in your ha female adamant fletchling with ivs in everything but special defense

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    Please may I have that female fletching with Big Pecks? If it's already been taken its fine.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    can i get the Honedge - HP / ATK / SP.ATK / SPE - No Guard - Nicknameable - Adamant - x1
    and
    sneasel - HP / ATK / DEF / SP.DEF / SPE - Keen eye + Inner focus - Nicknameable - Jolly - x3 Males

thaanks :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    Fletching - HP / ATK / DEF / SP.DEF - Big pecks - Adamant

Would be great, thanks.

Years
  • Sorry i didn't see your first post up untill now Yokiboy! by the way, you can up to one of each pokemon, if you want. just a heads up! My FC:4442-2922-9836 and my IGN is Mustang. And KumaraChristian, you can have all three Sneasels. but, do you really need them? also, The Honedge is yours as well! my ign and FC are already in this post. Yokiboy, might i have your FC and IGN as well please?

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    Sorry i didn't see your first post up untill now Yokiboy! by the way, you can up to one of each pokemon, if you want. just a heads up! My FC:4442-2922-9836 and my IGN is Mustang. And KumaraChristian, you can have all three Sneasels. but, do you really need them? also, The Honedge is yours as well! my ign and FC are already in this post. Yokiboy, might i have your FC and IGN as well please?

no i just need one lol i forgot to erase the "3" lol thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back