• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Troll Speed Ahead [Gen V RMT II]

Detox

This is my second Gen V RMT, based around the decent synergy that Terakion and Deoxys have.

~Team Building Process~

Spr_5b_639.png
    Spr_5b_386S.png

They happened.

Spr_5b_212_m.png
    Spr_5b_639.png
    Spr_5b_386S.png

Scizor resists dragon, bug, etc. He also craps on Rank. Well sorta. Helps against Rival Terrakion wooo.

Spr_4p_479W.png
    Spr_5b_212_m.png
    Spr_5b_639.png
    Spr_5b_386S.png

Rotom is a water resist plus revenge killer.

Spr_5b_121.png
    Spr_4p_479W.png
    Spr_5b_212_m.png
    Spr_5b_639.png
    Spr_5b_386S.png

Rapid Spin.

Spr_5b_445_m.png
    Spr_5b_121.png
    Spr_4p_479W.png
    Spr_5b_212_m.png
    Spr_5b_639.png
    Spr_5b_386S.png

Lead.

~The team~

445.gif

Garchomp (M) @ Life Orb Trait: Sand Veil
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
    - Stealth Rock
    - Earthquake
    - Double Chop
    - Fire Blast
    ---
    Not a gimmick. Double Chop breaks sashes, Fire Blast craps on Forry and Nattorei, Earthquake is obvs. STAB, and rocks is for....rocks? also this set is cool and copyright of 2007 - 2010 Syndrome Incorporated.

121.gif

Starmie @ Life Orb
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Boil Over
    - Rapid Spin
    - Psycho Shock
    - Recover
    ---
    Pretty obvious here.

479-w.gif

Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Volt Change
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hydro Pump
    - Trick
    ---
    Revenge Killer, for stuff like Gyara and also another water resist which I need. He also beats dory, because it can basically only rock slide it and hope for three turns of hax.

212.gif

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - U-turn
    - Bullet Punch
    - Quick Attack
    - Superpower
    ---
    This is a Rank "check" so to say. It can also scout and revenge kill when needed. He also deals with other Terrakion too, isn't that nifty?

639.gif

Terrakion @ Balloon
    Trait: Justice Heart
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge
    - Rock Polish
    - Swords Dance
    ---
    CB Killer. Has Great synergy with Deoxys-S, as they pretty much resist each others weaks. The reason I use both Holy Sword and Close Combat is that Holy Sword hits through boosts like Bulk up and Iron Defense (rofl). Stone Edge is STAB and X-Scissor hits Rank and friends. Mainly a hit and run sort of mon but idc lol.

386_s.gif

Deoxys-S @ Life Orb
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
    - Psycho Boost
    - Ice Beam
    - Thunderbolt
    - Superpower
    ---
    Terrakions partner in crime. He is mainly used late game to sweep when stuff is weakened. Psycho Boost is a broken spam move that does massive damage to anything that doesnt resist it, and BoltBeam is there for coverage. Helps me deal with junk like DD Gyara and Scarf Chomp/Sazandora. Superpower OHKO's Tyranitar if it dares to show its ugly face around these parts ;D.

Here you go Elf, fresh meat

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    I see ur pretty weak to Gengar, especially sub-Gengar. In fact, ghost in general looks like a problem with the choice fighting and normal you have plus half your team weak to ghost stab and no resist.
    I think pursuit on Scizor over quick attack / superpower would help (Gengar often has hp fire though), So you can trap and kill ghosts providing a safe time for terakion to use close combat / sword.

Detox

Genagar isnt a problem, Starmie can Psycho Shock non scarf aka pursuit bait variants, and Rotom has a Scarf...it Outspeeds and OHKO's. Same with Deoxys.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    I mean if say Gengar switches into one of your choice fighting attacks, it can get a sub up and then shadow ball those three. It does 66-79% to rotom with shadow ball, so the only way you beat it without losing a poke is if rotom hasn't taken much previous damage. Even then, Gengar can switch out and likely have opportunities to switch in again.
    Just read "half your team is weak to ghost stab and no resist" from my first post, yea ignore that I dunno why I said it.

Detox

Okay, I changed Terrakion to the RP/SD/CC/SE set soooo yeah. replacing it.

Back