• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Great War

Itstoppedatumbreon

Destroying Zubats since 1996
Years
  • The Great War

Monologue
    It happened nearly 10 years ago. All these kids starting there journeys were just babies. Growing up with no Dad is not a life an aspiring pokemon trainer should have to face. But it was all for the cause. Our very way of life was threatened. Those ****ers from Unova were building aircraft's and battleships.There were rumours they were creating a super Pokemon, a Pokemon more powerful than any other They invaded. Oh, they invaded alright. Christmas Eve, 1996.

Chapter 1
    "Join the fight agints the Unovans!", the sign above the door read. I was just a 19 year old trainer, making my way up the pokemon ladder. Sure, i had a couple badges, and i had a few pokemon, but i was by no means anywhere near a master. Unlike my friend Matt. We had known each other since before i could remember. We both started our pokemon journeys together. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was given a Pidgey by my father, while Matt was given a Squirtle, as his family were close with the Oak's. He always boased about this fact, as if it made him better than me, being from a poor family.
    "Well, go on then."` Matt said, pointing to the sign, "You said you would do it!"
    "Umm... Yeah, i will, OK?" I replied back to him, in a shaky voice
    " Well do it then! Look, i'll go first, then you do it, ok?"
    Matt then walked straight forward through a door, in which the sign was placed next too. I followed him inside. It was a small pub, with a wooden bar, tables and chairs in, and a couple of people behind a desk in the middle.
    "Ah, young men!" One of the men said, through his bushy grey moustache.
    The other man then asked " So, care to join the fight against the Unovan's?"
    "Umm...Umm..." I hesitated
    Then Matt piped up "Hell yes. We're ready to fight for the cause"
    "Bloody Brilliant! Just sign your details on these sheets of paper..." He handed us a clipboard with sheets and sheets of paper on it to fill out. We filled them out and gave them back.
    "Spiffing job lads" The hairless faced said " We'll see you 6 o'clock on monday morning. Report to the safari zone for training."

Back