• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need helping finalizing my Platinum Team

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Hi guys, I am currently doing a run of Pokemon Platinum and I need some help from you guys to rate and help me finalize my team, so here's the Pokemon I have right now and the movesets I want them to have by the time I take on the Elite Four suggestions for moves would be appreciated.

Torterra
    Serious Nature
    Earthquake
    Razor Leaf
    -
    -
    (For the blank moves I have Rockslide, Toxic and Crunch as ideas but any suggestions would be appreciated)

Crobat
    Hardy Nature
    Confuse Ray
    Fly
    Cross Poison
    -
    (X-Scissor, Steel Wing, U-Turn or any suggestions you guys think would be good)

Gyarados
    Rash Nature
    Ice Fang
    Surf
    Dragon Dance
    -
    (Dragon Pulse, Waterfall, Giga Impact, Thunderbolt or any Suggestions)

Magmar (Haven't caught yet)
    Flamethrower
    Brick Break
    Strength
    -
    (Psychic, Toxic, Double Team or any Suggestions)

So I know I am using those four but my last two members I am not sure about, currently I have an Eevee on my team and I want to evolve it into either an Espeon or a Umberon and after that I was thinking about either Raichu or Steelix for the last slot, so I would like to know what you guys think which of those Pokemon would work on this team or if there's any other Pokemon that would work on it, this team isn't for competitive just the in game journey and I am willing to use HM slaves for moves like Rock Climb, Rock Smash and Waterfall.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    Hmmm..... for my pearl team, I find it very useful to have a luxray handy. It's a rather strong pokemon. As for move suggestions....
    For Toretta I'd use toxic or crunch. They're strong and useful.
    For Crobat I'd use Steel wing.
    Gyaradose: giga impact or thunderbolt. Probably thunderbolt because giga impact needs a turn to rest.
    Magmar....psychic or toxic.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Luxio is a good pokemon and I will consider it, oh and I probably should have said this in the op but to be clear I don't want to use Legendaries and as for where am in the game I just had my first battle with Cyrus and am on the way to Canalavd city after making a detour to the iron works to catch Magmar.

Back