• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White 2 team

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2015
    Please help me, I'm stuck with my team (Pre E4):

1. Cinccino ( Technician )
    - Rock Blast
    - Tail Slap
    - Bullet Seed
    - Wake-up Slap
    * Rock Blast, Bullet seed and Tail Slap are great with Technician. Wake-up Slap solves Steel type and gains some more coverage for my team with a great 90 Power thanks to Technician.

2. Cofagrigus ( Mummy )
    - Toxic
    - Shadow Ball
    - Rest
    - Protect
    * First, Toxic the foe then spam Protect to waste turns and let the foe being poisoned. Rest is there when Protect failed. Shadow Ball when you want some quick killing.

3. Samurott ( Torrent )
    - Surf
    - Dig
    - Megahorn
    - Icy Wind
    * Surf is the main STAB. Dig and Megahorn are coverage moves, especially for Electric type. Icy Wind because Ice beam isn't easy to obtain before E4.

4. Sigilyph ( Magic Guard )
    - Psychic
    - Air Slash
    - Fly
    - Hidden Power - Fight

* Psychic and Air Slash are the main STAB moves. Hidden Power for coverage, especially rock and dark weakness. Fly is to... fly around.

5. Arcanine ( Flash Fire )
    - Heatwave
    - Bulldoze
    - Work Up
    - Thunder Fang
    * Work up is to boost for some sp.attack for a great STAB Heatwave. Thunder Fang and Bulldoze are for coverage.

6. Scrafty ( Moxie )
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - Crunch
    - Strength
    - Ice Punch
    * Hi Jump Kick and Crunch is STAB moves and Strength for in-game adventure. Ice Punch is for those stupid Flying pokemons.

Also, I really want these pokemons to be in my team: Krookodile, Roserade, Reuniclus but i don't want to remove Cinccino. Please help me.
    Thanks for all of your help.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Scrafty is a pretty good Pokémon, I feel; yours has got Moxie ability, so every time you take one of your opponent's team members down with, its Attack stat would be raised immediately, making it even easier for you to defeating opposing Pokémon. As far as moveset goes, it's very solid. If I were to have Scrafty on my team, this is what I'd likely use.

Though, if you're planning to have Krookodile on your party, you'd like want to have it take Scrafty's spot, as they're more or less equal. Just like Scrafty, Krookodile could have Moxie, I believe--does yours carry it?--and it also has access to a variety of moves which you could find helpful, such as Crunch and Earthquake. I'd recommend you to give it a go and see how things are; if Krookodile works for you, that's great! If not, you are always free to revert to Scrafty.

If you wish to put Roserade onto your team as well, I'd suggest replacing Cofagrigus, perhaps. Arcanine is another option, but I believe it would be more helpful for your crew in the long run.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2015
    Scrafty is a pretty good Pokémon, I feel; yours has got Moxie ability, so every time you take one of your opponent's team members down with, its Attack stat would be raised immediately, making it even easier for you to defeating opposing Pokémon. As far as moveset goes, it's very solid. If I were to have Scrafty on my team, this is what I'd likely use.

Though, if you're planning to have Krookodile on your party, you'd like want to have it take Scrafty's spot, as they're more or less equal. Just like Scrafty, Krookodile could have Moxie, I believe--does yours carry it?--and it also has access to a variety of moves which you could find helpful, such as Crunch and Earthquake. I'd recommend you to give it a go and see how things are; if Krookodile works for you, that's great! If not, you are always free to revert to Scrafty.

If you wish to put Roserade onto your team as well, I'd suggest replacing Cofagrigus, perhaps. Arcanine is another option, but I believe it would be more helpful for your crew in the long run.
    Thanks for your help. That was really really helpful. I will give Krookodile a go as Sigilyph has already had HP - Fight and Samurott has Icy wind. But i will keep Cofagrigus. I love its role and annoyance. But I have never tried it before so maybe I will replace Cofagrigus with Roserade if it doesn't work for me. And I wonder, who should i teach Shadow Ball if I use Roserade?!
    Anyway here is my Roserade and Krookodile. Please rate them if you like.

* Krookodile ( Moxie )
    - Crunch
    - Earthquake
    - Outrage
    - Strength

* Roserade ( Poison Point )
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Venoshock
    - Giga drain
    - Hidden Power - Rock

Last edited:
    Back