• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Spriteworld

Years
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Waudby
    What I meant was, in the first post there's a spritesheet with bomberman and link from zelda in it, are they included in the game?

Yes, These will be used for special events and Staff.

um, link and bomber man in a pokemon game?

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    Few updates on the game itself

ive got it so u cant walk off the edge of the map now
    also got pretty much most of the stuff done to render the tiles in map form

i39.tinypic.com/11lms6o.jpg <--img of a hand rendered version of pallet, its nowhere near perfect or finished, but making that has allowed me to get the majority of the functions done so we can convert our editor rendered maps into something the game can read.

---------
    Things left to do: (off the top of my head)

-make maps render on the game 'board'
    -scripting engine
    -interactive objects and events(day/night etc)
    -battle system( although we have got quite a bit of that done )
    -cant think of any moar xD

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
  • Few updates on the game itself

ive got it so u cant walk off the edge of the map now
    also got pretty much most of the stuff done to render the tiles in map form

i39.tinypic.com/11lms6o.jpg <--img of a hand rendered version of pallet, its nowhere near perfect or finished, but making that has allowed me to get the majority of the functions done so we can convert our editor rendered maps into something the game can read.

---------
    Things left to do: (off the top of my head)

-make maps render on the game 'board'
    -scripting engine
    -interactive objects and events(day/night etc)
    -battle system( although we have got quite a bit of that done )
    -cant think of any moar xD

Didn't even noticed you had posted this. Lol.
    Well i havn't touched the game engine in about 2 weeks because i've been bogged down with coursework, But when you get your PC back fulltime, We'll start work on it again.

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
  • Hey Dark Jamie,

Thanks for your response, We appreciate your input and would love to accept any ideas you have for Pokémon Spriteworld.

We're currently developing alot of things related to the game and such, and so any ideas you may have would be happily accepted, aswell as concept-art and maps etc...

If you'd like to add Myself or xLink on Skype, or email either of us, (Or even send us a PM!) We'll listen to everything you have to say.

Thanks for your interest in Pokémon Spriteworld.

Regards
    The SpriteWorld Team

Back