• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Adamant Gabite...

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2016
    I have actually been looking for a Gabite that is adamant for 7 hours straight, since 3pm to 10pm and contuing.

I'm in a friend safari and now I'm really doubting if adamant Gabite actually exist.

Years
  • I'm sure you're just being unlucky with the natures. A trick I'd use is having a Pokemon with Synchronize (such as Ralts, Abra, Espeon/Umbreon etc) that has an Adamant nature in the lead spot of your party and that will increase the chance of finding Pokemon with Adamant natures.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I'm sure you're just being unlucky with the natures. A trick I'd use is having a Pokemon with Synchronize (such as Ralts, Abra, Espeon/Umbreon etc) that has an Adamant nature in the lead spot of your party and that will increase the chance of finding Pokemon with Adamant natures.

increase it by 50%, just in case the original poster thought it was only by 10% or something. :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2016
    Well, I now have over 2 PC Boxes full of Gabite and none are Adamant. I'm not giving up though :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I suppose good things oftentimes come to those who wait; eventually, you'll get there, haha. Good luck on capturing that Gabite!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    If you don't catch one, I think I have a spare Adamant nature. I hunted for hours for a Jolly and got everything but. I do have lv.62 Garchomp that's Adamant that I wanted to save for AS but I might trade it out.

Let me know!

Back