• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures on the message box

RaulCortez

Maybe active...sometimes?
Years
  • Hey Everyone!

I have a question regarding the message box.

I wonder if there's any way to place pictures on the message box, like RPG games where a small profile picture of the character is shown when they talk.

I have a script for that, but it's for regular RPG Maker games and i'm not sure if it will work on Essentials.

I've read that you can use the \f[X] to display a picture, but i don't think that's what i'm searching for.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

RaulCortez

Maybe active...sometimes?
    Years
  • That's a great idea, but what i was aiming for was for the picture to be inside the message box, not sure if you can do that with the show picture command.

But thanks! i'll do that if i can't figure out the way to show the picture on the message itself.

Back