• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Granite

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2018
    Im Glad to help
    i can come up with fakemon ideas
    fakemon names
    overworld sprites
    and anything else apart from scripting

Shucklin

Punch in the Meowth!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    Ooooeee

I thought of a story idea! The mysterious other team is a cult devoted to capturing the gho dragon type to use it for ultimate power/world domination/animation of the dead, and to summon it they need certain people at altars spread out the post-elite four islands. Its just an idea.

Shucklin

Punch in the Meowth!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    Map-map-maparon! Finished the port where you arrive after moving! Comments? Criticisms? Sorry about the grid.
    cSJ7P.png

Shucklin

Punch in the Meowth!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    Fakemon

Hey everybody! I'm back! I want everybody who is reading this to post as many fakemon ideas as you can on this thread, especially the types listed on the 1st page. I will take any other types though if they are good. I would appreciate concept sketches. I am hoping to have the fakemons done by the end of summer (except sprites).

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hey everybody! I'm back! I want everybody who is reading this to post as many fakemon ideas as you can on this thread, especially the types listed on the 1st page. I will take any other types though if they are good. I would appreciate concept sketches. I am hoping to have the fakemons done by the end of summer (except sprites).

Look, nobody's going to just make Fakemon for you, stop asking. You have to do it yourself, or organize a team.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2015
    The game looks good so far. With the fakemon you could combine pokemon like Slugma and Snorunt. And then Macargo and Glalie?

Shucklin

Punch in the Meowth!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    Look, nobody's going to just make Fakemon for you, stop asking. You have to do it yourself, or organize a team.
    I guess i went a little overboard with theconcept sketches, but it only takes 30 seconds to name an idea off the top of your head. I do not want any serious thinking here. Glaceon did just fine! Ill refine any idea that I can use, but if I cant, I will still be very grateful for any idea post. I don't just sit back and do nothing you know. I work on movesets, sketches, stats and other info on the fakemon. I also will write down any idea that I come up with.

The game looks good so far. With the fakemon you could combine pokemon like Slugma and Snorunt. And then Macargo and Glalie?

Thank you very much for the idea, but I do not do mixes of actual pokemon. Ill think about a glacier lava pokemon, but I cant think of anything along those lines right now. Thanks again.

Back