• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Illusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2013
    I can't wait to play this, it looks really amazing and I would like to be in your hack as well
    and all I"m saying Is a certain pokemon In my avatar would be great maybe a pre-evolved version :D

Username: SwiftMind
    In-Game Name: Isais

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Looks pretty good so far! Will look forward to playing this, I suppose I'll add my name in too, haha!

Username: SSJ4 Furanki
    In-Game: Frankie (Bet you'll never guess where Furanki came from, haha.)

Even though you said not to specify Pokémon, it'd be cool to see a Treecko/Litwick (or one of its evos depending on where in the game). But, even if not, that's fine, haha! Will still be cool to see your own name in the game.

Added! I'll be sure to grant some request but only to the maximum of one pokemon! :3

Username: 4thGenAce:D
    In-Game Name: Louie

Pleaseeee!! Put me late-game? ^_^ And a Togekiss would be sweet. Thanks.

Sure why not? :3 Added~

Username: photondragon314
    In-Game Name: Photon

Added~

I know you said no specifics on in-game requests, but may I be a... Psychic? ;D

Username: [supporter]AlexTheRose[/supporter]
    In-game name: Alex

Added~ Although you must read my mind first :p

You should have seen that coming xD

You always surprise me. :/

waiting for any beta..............looks awesome ...................

If you have less dots I've released it already but you don't have less dots. :(

But please make me powerful.

You'll be more powerful than a lvl 100 magikarp ;)

I can't wait to play this, it looks really amazing and I would like to be in your hack as well
    and all I"m saying Is a certain pokemon In my avatar would be great maybe a pre-evolved version :D

Username: SwiftMind
    In-Game Name: Isais

Added~

Also I'm thinking of some type effectiveness changes.

Water<Poison
    Steel<Electric

What do you guys think? :)

kinataki

david tennant so much!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    Username:kinataki
    In-Game name:Kina

and can i? can i? have a houndour :(?

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    Username: Godlesplay
    In-game name: Godles
    Pokemons: Hydreigon , Magmortar , Golem

late in the game please, maybe in Victory Road ? :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2017
    pokemaster103
    gage
    can i be a important trainer like a gym leader elite 4 or like a strong super secret trainer like the steven stone final battle at the mountain/cave thing in emerald and can i have a turtwig shiny or not shiny preferably shiny

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
  • The game seems to be looking very interesting so that's good along with the story, side note I would like to be in the game.

Username: TheGameBringer42
    In-Game name: Fayte or Kuro

Also could you consider me being a dark trainer...with a certain eeveelution...?

playplayj

TheArchangle
    Years
  • Are you still working on this hack? I hope so, I would also like to be added to the game if it's too many people I understand though

Username: playplayj
    In-game Name: Jacob
    I know you said we can't chose our own Pokemon so I won't but if you would consider me being a dragon-type trainer it would be appreciated! Dragons are my favorite {:3}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back