• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bisexual Visibility Day!

...was the 23rd and I kind of missed it. Regardless though, Bi-Visibility Day is a day to raise awareness about bisexuality and the unique hurdles bi people put up with in life. This entire week is Bi Awareness Week, so how much do you really know about bisexuality? Do you know any bi people? Have questions about bisexuality at all? Come celebrate it here!

As a little bit about me, I'm a bi guy and have been out since my senior year in high school (all those years ago), but I knew that I was attracted to guys and girls for basically as long as I can remember. Was raised Catholic in a Republican household, so I was in deep denial for a long time, and it didn't help that I didn't know that bisexuality was an option. I thought, "I like girls, so I must be straight!" while developing crushes on guys as well. I definitely wish I had an awareness of bisexuality when I was younger, as it would've been less internally confusing to like both at once.

How about you all?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have a few bisexual friends (: Doesn't seem to be quite as common as homosexuality? In any case, if you are aware of that there's nothing wrong or strange about it, I think it's pretty awesome that you can fall in love with any person regardless of details like gender and sex!

Happy late Bi-Visibility Day~!

Back