• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do in a certain scenario?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Ash is definitely the safest option, as evidenced in the anime! I'm going with (a). ^.^

You just lost more than a million PokéDollars that you worked so hard to earn! What will you do?

(a) Give up on your Pokémon career.
    (b) Spend another 10 years trying to earn it back.
    (c) Command an army of Zigzagoon to use Pick Up to (slowly) collect money for you.
    (d) Time to steal... from Team Rocket's money!

Years
  • (c) Command an army of Zigzagoon to use Pick Up to (slowly) collect money for you. - Ill start my own Zigzagoon Scavenger Corporation.

You're about to start your own Pokemon Adventure. What is likely the first thing you do?

a. Check your computer and see if there's a potion
    b. Check every options and finally toggle speech speed to fast
    c. Turn off the game because it's your fifth re-run and you decided to have a life
    d. Spend 30 minutes in your room planning your in-game team

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • These are all really good options! ^^ Though...

b. Check every options and finally toggle speech speed to fast
    THIS. IS. SO. ME.

You have just defeated the Pokémon Champion! What will you do now?

(a) Write a book about your entire Pokémon journey.
    (b) Deposit all of your Pokémon and visit a new region.
    (c) Brag about it all day long and rub it in your rival's face.
    (d) Indulge in your fame and fortune while you still can.

SometimesImmaHere

Scarcely Sociable
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    A. Because I seem to have a lot better grammar and writing savvy-ness then a lot of other people who write about Pokemon Journeys.

Quick, you need to think of a good Pokemon reference joke to put in your post on another video game-related thread. What do you say?

(A.)
    I've fought Krabbies more fearsome than you!
    (B.)
    How appropriate. You fight like a Miltank!
    (C.) So here's this giant enemy Kingler. Okay, so I'm going to switch to Ivysaur here and lower the Kingler's defense. Then I'll attack its type weakness, for massive damage. *AHEM*
    (D.) Snivy, what happened? Snivy?! SNIVYYYY!!!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • (A.) because... Yeah.

You are trapped in a church together with an evil Reshiram. You need to use one of the following mons to not only kill the dragon, but help you escape. Who will you choose?

A. Tyrantrum
    B. Zapdos
    C. Lucario
    D. .... The said Reshiram!?

SometimesImmaHere

Scarcely Sociable
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    (B.) Because once that thing's down, I'm gonna need something to crash through the ceiling on!

You need to make a decision in Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. What do you do?

A. What the game wants you to do.
    B. An option that does nothing.
    C. An option that does the same thing as A.
    D. An option that your own character refuses to do.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • A) I actually need to finish this game you know.

You run into a Level 30 Shiny Abra and know it will Teleport away at first chance. Your Pokémon is a Gardevoir. You have 5 Great Balls and a Master Ball. What do you do?

A) Tell Gardevoir to use Hypnosis. Note the move has a habit of missing at the worst times.
    B) Throw a Great Ball and hope.
    C) Use your Master Ball. It's what it's there for right?
    D) Wait I have a Shadow Tag Gothitelle that I carry with me for this very situation. That Abra isn't escaping.
    E) Tell Gardevoir to use Moonblast and KO it...Wait was that Shiny?

Years
  • D) Wait I have a Shadow Tag Gothitelle that I carry with me for this very situation. That Abra isn't escaping. - Most logical thing to do.

You've been chaining in pokeradar for three hours now and no shiny patch yet. At the last minute, a fabulous, sweet animation of shiny patch appears four tiles above you. You walked upwards one tile and get the message, "Huh, there seems to be no pokemon here". What will be the most likely scenario?

a.) Muck my life. I'll try to learn the piano instead.
    b.) Throw your DS on the nearest wall. Check the damages. Regret immediately.
    c.) Walk away silently.. you will deal with this like a grownup man that you are..
    d.) Assume fetal position and reflect on what useful things could have possibly been done with so much time.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • C) Story of my life with Pokeradar. Dexnav is so much better for Shiny Hunting.

Professor Oak needs your help. He is meeting Delia tonight and needs help in impressing her? What do you suggest?

A) Just show up in your usual lab gear. She won't mind one bit.
    B) Flowers are always nice. It's not that sort of meeting though Oak or is it?
    C) Your aide is ill. You need to catch up on Lab Work and work on remembering your Grandson's name. Meet her some other time.
    D) Wear your New Lab Coat and impress her as...Super Oak!
    E) Er...What was her son's name again?

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    D) I want to see Super Oak too, that'd be very impressive!

You're in Pallet Town and have gone to collect your first Pokemon, but nobody is in Professor Oak's lab!
    A) Go back home and give up on your journey.
    B) Enter Oak's lab anyway and see if there are any Pokemon inside there, taking them if there are.
    C) Venture into the tall grass of Route 1 by yourself.
    D) Try swimming South by yourself, onto Route 21.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • C) If I remember the adventures of a red hatted Trainer Oak appeared when he went into the Route 1 tall grass. I'll have a Bulbasaur please Oak.

You are swarmed by huge number of highly levelled Quagsire and can only use one Pokémon from your team. What do you do?

A) Own Tempo Lilligant PETAL DANCE and Petal Dance some more.
    B) Sit on your Altaria and laugh as it casts Earthquake until all the Quagsires faint.
    C) Pikachu shock the swamp... It worked for that Ash chap.
    D) Dragonite, Hyper Beam!
    E) Tell your Run Away Eevee to do just that
    F) Throw out your Drought Ninetales and hope it dries out all of the Quagsires on the spot.

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    E) No need to deal with these horde battles! and eevee is too cute

You need to buy Pokeballs to catch a Pokemon, but you need Pokemon to get money, and you need money to buy Pokeballs! All you have is a low leveled Magikarp.
    A) Stay in a Pokemon Center and sell your Magikarp for 500, then test your luck by throwing the few Pokeballs you can afford on wild Pokemon.
    B) Give up on becoming a Pokemon trainer.
    C) Battle over and over with nothing but Splash; maybe it'll Struggle and eventually learn Tackle!
    D) Attempt to trade it for a better Pokemon by painting it gold.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • A) Hey Kid with the red hat haven't I got a swell deal for you...

You have been running around Route 102 for over an hour looking for a Ralts without success. You go talk to your father who tells you to help a young asthmatic boy catch his first Pokemon. His first encounter, a Ralts...and its Shiny. How do you react?

A) Shrug your shoulders and watch the boy catch his first Pokemon.
    B) Tell the boy the Ralts is miscoloured and therefore ill. Being the experienced trainer you will take care of it and he can have a regular green one.
    C) Storm off to Rustboro City before going insane and becoming Roxanne's Apprentice.
    D) That Winston guy has a lot of money. Maybe I could rob him and buy the Ralts off Wally.
    E) Tell your dad you don't want to be a Pokémon trainer after all and you will stay at home with Mom and learn to be a good Housewife/Househusband.

SometimesImmaHere

Scarcely Sociable
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    A.) I'm not one of those guys who are obsessed with Shinies.

You, an unaccompanied Fennekin, wander into a clearing in the forest where several formidable hostile Pokemon await. You lack many essential items needed for direct combat, due to the recent endgame dungeons chewing through your supply. You have basically been running on fumes the entire time since. What do you do?

A.) Skedaddle out of there and hope to find an exit while they're hot on your tail.
    B.) Use your last Petrify Orb, even though you still have 5 floors left to go...
    C.) Use your last Totter Orb and leave them to go willy-nilly while you make for the corridor.
    D.) Psybeam everything and hope you don't get wasted.
    E.) Realize that this is a true story on the part of the poster.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • C) Run to the corridor quick.

As you are not allowed to be a Pokémon trainer your dad tells you to find a job. Being a nice guy your dad can get you said job. What do you choose?

A) Professors Aide - Whilst this job is not difficult and the pay is good you will have to remember everything the Professor cannot and may be stood in a building waiting to give an Experience Share to trainers
    ...possibly waiting forever.
    B) PokeMart Store Worker - Solid work, reasonable hours, lousy pay.
    C) Contest Judge - Pay is good, job is straightforward but you will have to move to Hoenn...and buy a nice suit.
    D) Police Officer - You have the region's safest job...as long as you don't mind your whole department being upstaged by a 10 year old as she stops the local menace for you.
    E) Househusband/Housewife - Whilst your significant other works you get to stay at home...but you will never leave the house.
    F) Taxi Driver - Very easy job but the pay is not great and you must battle (and almost certainly lose) whenever the passenger can't afford to pay.
    G) Pokemon Center Worker - Excellent rate of pay and it is in your home town but well...there's a reason all Nurse Joys look the same.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    C) Contest Judge

Today is the clearance sale at Lilycove City. The decoration you want to purchase is available however you are short on money and there's 20 minutes left until it ends for the day. What would you do?

A) Demand to hand the decoration over
    B) Negotiate to lower the price
    C) Steal it and run off as fast as you can
    D) Come back another time

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    B), I don't think it'd be fair for me to steal it or demand it. Surely the shopkeep would be willing to haggle a little bit. After all, I've known him all my life and he's watched me grow up with my family. If anything, he'll probably end up just giving it to me as an early Christmas present. He's such a kind soul and one day I will repay the favor.

You and your best friend Wally have decided that it's time to become astronauts. But due to Wally's medical history, he doesn't qualify to go into space on the rocket. Your history of the events of the Delta episode have the opposite effect on you; they are eager to send you up. Wally is upset about this but is offered to go into space if he can pass a series of mental and physical tests. How do you help?

A) Help with training. More strength = more stamina.
    B) Help with his nutrition needs. Changing his diet will give him more energy.
    C) Help with convincing the space administration that he is truly qualified.
    D) All of the above.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • D) All of the above. I am a nice guy like that. He gave me this Dawn Stone earlier for some reason too.

You are navigating the Ice Path at 3am and your phone rings, it's Youngster Joey telling you about his Rattata...again.What do you do next?

A) Listen to the message then go meet him and defeat his Pokémon with the most overpowered Pokemon you have.
    B) Ignore his call. You're busy.
    C) Turn off your DS and go to bed...because it's 3am.
    D) Wonder how you can get a signal in this Ice Cave...and also wonder how Zubat can survive in this place.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    D) Joey's a nice kid and I get the distinct impression that I am one of his few friends. I almost feel bad for him being out there all alone with no one to talk to. Sure, he calls me every day to talk about his Rattata, and I cherish that because for 2 minutes out of the day, he's happy. And that makes me happy. Still though, I'm at least 150 meters underground. How am I about to have signal in here?

Wally has finally been accepted as an astronaut and you two are having your first mission together to the moon. You've been authorized to take Rayquaza with you, but it secretly makes Wally a little jealous. He'll never admit it because he's your best friend, but you can totally tell it doesn't make him happy. What do you do?

A) Openly take Rayquaza.
    B) Secretly take Rayquaza, just in case.
    C) Don't take Rayquaza.
    D) None of the above. (Type out your other option.)

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • C) Don't take Rayquaza. I already have a Hall of Fame Team with me already including a Dragon Type in Garchomp.

You have been looking for a Shiny of one of your favourite Pokemon for 3 hours straight DexNaving. After said three hours you finally find a Shiny...but it's not what you were looking for and you already have a Shiny of that Pokémon. How do you react?

A) Catch it with a lack of enthusiasm. A duplicate Shiny is better than none at all.
    B) Yay Shiny. It's not what I want but it's a cool Shiny anyway.
    C) Really? Seriously? And start laughing. Still catch it anyway.
    D) Faint the Shiny. You were not going to use it anyway.
    E) Turn off the DS in resignation and do something Else.

Back