• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's a me, TheMrQuit!

TheMrQuit

Egg: It's going to hatch soon!
Years
  • Hi there, I'm an italian guy and I really like this community...

ehm...uhm...I like cakes!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years

Welcome to the forums My name is Diablo and I'm Australian this community is great. It has cool people cool threads and cool staff. YUM I LIKE CAKES TOO BUT ONLY MODERATELY. :P

Hope you have a good time here and make lots of friends.

Years

Hi there, welcome to PC.

I am the Master of Oshawottz who makes this forum crack up, but you can simply call me Hikari.

I have to say your English is looking great.

Just like Diablo there I'm also Australian, however I am a little more quirky than he is. Some people just can't tell my gender.

Tell us, what parts of PC do you want to venture out in?

Do you like ROM hacking? Maybe trading and competitive battling? Talking about Pokemon games, anime, TCG and Pokemon in general? What about clubs or the art section? General chat? Or maybe even the fun and frantic trivia sections?

Anyways, I'm sure there's something that's up your ally.

Send me a VM if you think I'm fun to talk to, which very likely is what I am.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator if you get lost and make some new friends along the way.

- Hikari10, "#HikariDude"

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Welcome to PC, the fun community!
    You like cakes? I like cakes too!
    Do you like brownies with chocolate bars?

GengarShade

Eat some Gengar cake!
    Years
  • Sup TheMrQuit I am GengarShade and welcome to the forums!I also like cakes as well so I suppose we could talk about cakes!

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Hiya i'm "See Username Above" and I like Carrot Cake \o/

I'm not sure what sections you are interested in but you can find me lurking around Pokemon Clubs a lot, Competitive Battling Center, and the Black/White Section occasionally.

Make lots of friends, congregate with the community, have fun, AND EAT CAKES GALORE, (but not too much or you'll get a stomach ache ;D )

Years
  • Welcome to PC, TheMrQuit! You're Italian? That's honestly pretty neat, Italy's one of those places I hope to visit sometime in the future. :3 and anyone who does not like cake should dragged away by raging people with pitchforks! Cake is delicious as well; I'm mostly a chocolate cake fan, but I don't like it when they're too sweet.

Enjoy your stay on PC! As you can see, we've got lots of places to post in, so I'm sure you'll find whatever you like very soon. :D It's really worth it to stick around here, you'll be on your way to meeting some amazing people if you do! Enjoy your stay. n_n

Back