• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need help with my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawrimDino

beautiful disaster
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2010
    hey everyone im not sure about EV's and IV's that everyone is talking about nore do i understand natures. i have what i believe to be a decent working team for just playing my friends but i made a bet this past weekend. if i win this battle my friend buys me a copy of one of the remakes of gold and silver and if he wins i have to buy him one.

Skarmory-no item
    Ability-Keen Eye
    Naive
    HP-309
    SP.ATK-154
    ATK-234
    SP.DEF-192
    DEF-354
    SPD-235
    Stealth rok
    Air slash
    Roar
    Toxic

Tyranitar-Soft Sand
    Ability-Sand Stream
    Impish
    HP-394
    SP.ATK-258
    ATK-350
    SP.DEF-270
    DEF-328
    SPD-220
    Crunch
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Dragon Claw

Garchomp-no item
    Ability-Sand Veil
    Timid
    HP-419
    SP.ATK-258
    ATK-322
    SP.DEF-268
    DEF-288
    SPD-332
    Dragon Rush
    Earthquake
    Crunch
    Dragon Claw

Aerodactyl-no item
    Ability-Pressure
    Hasty
    HP-353
    SP.ATK-202
    ATK-292
    SP.DEF-249
    DEF-193
    SPD-386
    Iron Head
    Dragon Claw
    Earthquake
    Crunch

Metagross-muscle Band
    Ability-Clear Body
    Jolly
    HP-348
    SP.ATK-237
    ATK-353
    SP.DEF-259
    DEF-351
    SPD-228
    Hammer Arm
    Meteor Mash
    Zen Headbutt
    Earthquake

Aggron-no item
    Ability-Rock Head
    Calm
    HP-335
    SP.ATK-192
    ATK-261
    SP.DEF-239
    DEF-434
    SPD-183
    Iron Head
    Dragon Claw
    Metal Burst
    Earthquake

i realize Garchomp is an uber pokemon but the friends im playing with dont mind it so i figured i should go for it. any team suggestions are welcomed and item suggestions would be great as well as move sets. im new to this sight so sorry if this in the wrong area but i figured this was the best place for the thread; thanks for the help

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    → This is a COMPETITIVE Pokémon forum
    No in-game teams, period. Anything works, even six Plusle could work in-game, thus it's moot to post it here. Competitive only, if it's in-game, we will reject it.

→ Teams are REQUIRED to list EVs, Items, Natures, Ability (if it has more than one) and the obvious four moves
    This is a moderated forum, meaning, threads must be approved by S&M staff before it shows up. As the rule says, you're required to have these in your thread for every Pokémon. If not, there's no chance you'll get it through.

Locking because of these rules. Stats =/= evs. Pm/VM a mod to get this unlocked if you wish to sort out these problems and you can edit your thread to adhere to said rules.

~Locked~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back