• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cng's Pokemon HGSS Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmack

I'm back!
Years
It was his choice to quit Game Development.
If you want the kit, please visit PlanetDev, and PM one of the Moderators or Admins.
Since there is no further use for this thread, would a moderator please close this thread?

Years
Thanks for the kind words guys, i've decided to stick to Game Dev anyway.
I can't stop doing something that has become a big part of my life.

Anyways, i'll now be posting Kit Updates / Download links here, so you won't have to come to PlanetDev if you don't want to.

Version 0.3.2_2 can be downloaded from the first post, or here: http://adf.ly/1nDhY

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
This kit looks like it could turn out really well, it's good to know that there are some talented scripters out there. I hope you complete it soon. It's a shame that you cannot transfer your game from Pokémon Essentials but still, I'd like to see this kit when its completed. Best of luck! :)

Years
I may possibly make a little tool to convert Essentials data to mine, but that will be at the very end, when all other things are done.

Years
#========================================================
# * Pokemon HG/SS StarterKit by Crazyninjaguy
# * Version 0.4
#========================================================

Changed:

- Added command to check if a species is in the party.
- Added command to check if a species is first in the party.
- Added Support for Single Screen.
- Fixed text being cut off in Trainer Card.

This seemed to be a heavily requested feature, so i've added it, single screen mode!
For single screen mode, go into the script section titled "Configuration", and change the TYPE variable to equal 1

Code:
TYPE = 1

Known Bugs

The Pokemon Summary screen and the battle system currently do not work in single screen mode.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Do you still run planet dev? Or have you officially stepped down as owner/admin? I think your kit is decent it offers users a way to get features the orginal kit doesnt have without knowing Ruby. May i ask how much time do you spend working on it?

Gmack

I'm back!
Years
Crazyninjaguy isn't working on this anymore.
He has made his own Game Development company.
It's called RPGStorm, but it would be better if he explained it himself.
But, there will be someone taking over the kit, don't worry.
If you think you are a good scripter, take a look at the PlanetDev topic in the Blog section.
But that's when the site comes back on. Until then, just make do with version 4.

KingCharizard

Years
Crazyninjaguy isn't working on this anymore.
He has made his own Game Development company.
It's called RPGStorm, but it would be better if he explained it himself.
But, there will be someone taking over the kit, don't worry.
If you think you are a good scripter, take a look at the PlanetDev topic in the Blog section.
But that's when the site comes back on. Until then, just make do with version 4.

I am aware of RPGStorm, I however noticed he posted updates and a error fix so i assumed he was still working on it becuase he had said this
"Anyways, i'll now be posting Kit Updates / Download links here, so you won't have to come to PlanetDev if you don't want to."

I have no use for the kit therefore I wont be commenting on it anymore. I just hope this project doesnt die.

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2011
Should i use this one or Poccil's one? And bag isnt working on this one. How can i transfer windowskin and font from this one to Poccils one?

Last edited:

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Should i use this one or Poccil's one? And bag isnt working on this one. How can i transfer windowskin and text from this one to Poccils one?

Bag doesn't work cause it's not coded in. And at the moment I'd use Poccils' one until this one gets progress to a certain extent.

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2011
Bag doesn't work cause it's not coded in. And at the moment I'd use Poccils' one until this one gets progress to a certain extent.
Thanks, but can you at least tell me how to rip Pokemons black or HGSS font and use it in Poccil's kit

Years
As stated by Gmack, I've just started up my own Game Development company, RPGStorm.

We focus on creating and selling RPG Maker VX games, and I have to concentrate on this.

So yes, even though i've just come back to PC last week, i'm gonna leave.
If you're interested in following RPGStorm's progress, come and join us on PlanetDev.

Thanks for everything guys ^_^

KingCharizard

Years
As stated by Gmack, I've just started up my own Game Development company, RPGStorm.

We focus on creating and selling RPG Maker VX games, and I have to concentrate on this.

So yes, even though i've just come back to PC last week, i'm gonna leave.
If you're interested in following RPGStorm's progress, come and join us on PlanetDev.

Thanks for everything guys ^_^

The sites down man.. Let me know when thats fixed

KingCharizard

Years
I just downloaded this to see what was inside it and this is just PE stripped down to almost nothing with a dual screen/touch screen added this needs alot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back