• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years

For me, I don't really get attatched to a shiny unless I found it in my own game and caught it myself without the help of RNG Abusing. My other shinies just kind of sit there, as I want somebody to EV train them for me.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years

I've never gotten a legit shiny legendary. My only two shinies are Geodude that I caught for my sister and Drowzee in the original Gold on an emulator. This isn't including the Red Gyarados of course.

This is like the third or fourth time I've talked about shinies in this thread...

darkpokeball

Years
Well, given that we somehow got back to talking about shinies...believe it or not, Red Gyarados wasn't my first shiny. Even though I did buy HG before I bought the game that I met my first shiny in(ruby.) But I put down HG right before Lake of Rage (where you obtain the shiny) because my friends were so far ahead of me, I felt discouraged.

When I picked it up again and realized how close I was to red Gyarados I can't help but wonder if my Ruby shiny would be as valued as it is today if I had caught the Red one earlier...

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years

HG's really fun. I guess it's because that was my first time playing Johto. Before, I knew every Pokemon but Johto Pokemon because I'd never played a Johto region game. Soloing it with Gardevoir was even more fun. Mainly because that's my favorite Pokemon.

darkpokeball

Years
I actually had never played a Johto game too, but I didn't like HG/SS. I don't know why. I like R/B/Y, R/S/E, and B/W...but G/S/C/HG/SS is the one region I don't like.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aha... my favorite is the second generation. xD; Gold/Silver were my first two Pokemon games though sooo.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
It's not me, right? Well, I plan on going to 300 and I'll be a Missingno. Prepare to be haunted! When I reach 100...I'll be a Golurk. A Ghost Robot! Right?

darkpokeball

Years
*ahem*
I do believe that I called being ghost.
Now, for taking my spot, I will seek to cause havoc upon you. So...
*starts throwing Squirtles*

Back