• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Found a typo/glitch in the rainbow tower- the elemental cards pricing is off, they all say 50 however the fire costs 200 and i think the water costs 1000( didn't try the last one).

Finished with the beta, gonna due round two now, had a blast playing it.

Also if growlithe is on route 15 you can't get him, as the route 15 rare candy baiting spot isn't there. (at least from what i can tell)
The voltorb in front of the rainbow tower is also unresponsive to the player so you can't get him either
the trophy you get for defeating the corrupt croconaw didn't save for some reason

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Im inbetween classes right now, So cant do some more bugfixing until later.

I'm really appreciative of you guys finding the bugs. Keep on doing the good work.

The beta testing link on my sig will now link to the beta testing folder of my mediafire account. I'll put any latest patches and stuff in there.

A list of known/fixed bugs are on my sig link too.

yeah not exactly sure how i did that either, Only had the one save. The game is extracted into it's own separate folder located on my desktop. I had saved right before I had entered the pokemon center. when i went to use the center, the save your game part popped up the error and crashed the game. If it happens again i'll post it.

Hmm... very bizzare. Try looking in the recycling bin, maybe your saves in there.
Which reminds me: please try keeping multiple saves, This is a beta and the game is unstable at times.

Not sure if this is posted, and YES I KNOW THIS IS THE REGULAR RM2K3 BATTLE SYSTEM, but the system makes it more real, because turns just doesn't sound very "life like", also in the series there are also pokemon that do "double moves" like quick attack + iron Tail. 9 of 10 stars for battle system, the only thing I don't like is the multipul pokemon out at once (2 and 3 is ok because of black and white but 4? and yes I know it'll be hard changing it to only triple/double battles)

Changing it to 2 or 3 enemies limit would be easy. But I want 4+ enemies.
If you can carry 4 pokemon into battle I don't see why the enemy should not.

A few more things:
-Portus town has a wrong nametag in the travel menu
-Extrasensory is marked as an AE attack but it hits a single foe
-Latios never came to my side after I defeated it
-there are some bugs at Route 15 night
-where is the bait spot on Route 15? Either I'm blind, or it isn't there...
Nice finds; The bait spot *should* be to the north of route 15. It might be broken, im not at home, so im not sure.
protip:
HTML:
if you want a pokemon to appear at the bait spot, exit and re-enter the area. they will appear half the time (1/2 chaces). It might take some walking to exit and re-enter the area. But theres a way save time. Just use the pokedex/questlog/manman, and the area should reset, including the 50% chance of the pokemon appearing. Keep doing until it appears.

So I have an eevee and a leafeon. The eevee is supposed to be elekid. It turned into eevee when its health got too low and it went into limit. It changed right back after the battle was over.

Elekid was put to sleep and he changed into Eevee. Im guessing its any status changing event. Not sure if Elekid is the only victim. Just all the enemies seem to pick on him.

Also, when you use New Mode, is Sola Forest supposed to change into New Mode also or stay in Old Mode?
Hmm.. .very weird.

So what exactly happened? did his name/stats/movelist or only the battle picture.
If it was only the battle pic, I think i know the problem. I didn't change elekid's battle pic when it's inflicted by a condition.

Ill fix up the new/old problem.

Sorry, i wondered why my charmanleon cant evolute to charizard although my pkm's image in box 's charizard. u can check for me. thanks.
please change my attach to ".lsd" instead of ".lsd.avi"
Very weird. Ill check this out when I get home. The switch for charizard may have gotten activated somehow. The next patch should fix this problem.

In the map it seems when you place the map cursor over the rainbow tower the game crashes with the following error: The file area- route 12 cannot be opened.
thanks.

I can already see many new improvements in this version, after having played 4 and 5. Tho I've also found a strange error, my caterpie became lvl 7 during the corrupt pidgey battle, so I got the message 'Caterpie is evolving into... Pidgey Obtained!'. I nickname the Pidgey, and then I see the evolution animation.

Did I mention this game is fantastic?
Yeah, I had changed the programming, and accidently made it so evolution events can happen while youre doing something. In this case, while you're obtaining a pokemon. It's dangerous and could cause errors.

I fixed this problem in the patch v0.601
Unless you already had the patch and it still happened :O
(tell me if that was the case)

And I think you did mention that it was fantastic

Worry not about the bugs. Unless they kill the game, they don't really bother me. :) In fact I actually like glitches. I don't take up residence in the Gitch Dimension for nothing. (Or at least I WISH I could.... Too bad I don't live in an actual video game. :()

Aslo yayYAYWOOPEE!! :)

And speaking of bugs....

Maybe you can add actual glitch Pokemon next round. Like Missingno., or 'M, or H POKE. That would be cool as a boss fight, to fight those things. (Might not go so well as catchable, though... we all know they are... well... volatile. I guess a boss fight would be much better. :D)

Well, there are glitched "defenders" in the AI domains. Plus im planning to add glitched up superbosses (essentailly WEAPONS from ff games) in act3(if i make it there).

I've hired out FRINGE season 1. And im starting to get an idea of what Oak's future sidequests should be.... solving weird anamolies caused when AIs die (because there's no AIs controlling the specific part of the world, it'll slowly start degrading)

Will the gym leader theme be added to the radio too? That theme is just EPIC.

Not sure if I put it in there; but radio channels are sorted now. The first 1-10 should be FF8 music (I only have ~7 programmed in right now)
11-20 should be FF7 music (I only have ~5 programmed in right now)
Either 21 or 22 is the FFX: seymour's battle music (one used for regirock and latios)
23 is Classic Pokemon Battle music(!!) [Ill be adding more pokemon tunes later versions)

In later versions I'll make a picture pop up showing which channel corrisponds to which one. Maybe even a roulette channel which changes the battle music after each battle

EDIT: Did anyone mention this yet...? The picture in the Berry Master's house in Ferrerus Town isn't there. It's just a black X. When I entered I thought the wall was broken. :D Then I clicked on it and...
"It appears to be a picture of a fruit."
...:laugh:
Yeah, that one should be fixed in v0.601 (i remember fixing the X in the mine masters house. may have forgotten berry master)

And later I battled the corrupted Shroomish. After the battle it said "Breloom devolved into Shroomish." ...Where was the Breloom? :D
Shroomish is meant to evolve midbattle. you probably killed it off too early. Ill see what I can do about it, so the devolve message won't pop up until it did evolve

And in my first run of Sola Forest, when I encountered the force field, the text ran off the screen. It instead said something about a force fie. :laugh:
fixed.

I've been playing the beta (and now have the Gym Leader battle theme stuck in my head) but for some reason, twice when I got a game over instead of giving me the game over screen then going back to the title screen the game automatically exited.
I did make it that if you die against an AI, the game crashes instead of the gameover screen. (sorta breaking the 4th wall)
Yeah, the FF8's boss music [normal boss music] was one of my favourite music peices in the game. It actually made me look forward to boss battles.
Then Dissidia012 decided to redo it. sounds sooo good. (which is why I added the radio, I always hated listening to the same battle music while I was grinding in FF games)

and about the bug.
Did you die against them? If it was any other enemy, I'll have to look into it.

EDIT: missed one.
monkeyboi said:
Found a typo/glitch in the rainbow tower- the elemental cards pricing is off, they all say 50 however the fire costs 200 and i think the water costs 1000( didn't try the last one).

Finished with the beta, gonna due round two now, had a blast playing it.

Also if growlithe is on route 15 you can't get him, as the route 15 rare candy baiting spot isn't there. (at least from what i can tell)
The voltorb in front of the rainbow tower is also unresponsive to the player so you can't get him either
the trophy you get for defeating the corrupt croconaw didn't save for some reason
Good to see you're still playing it, i was afraid the savegame loss would have detered you from doing so.

Download and apply the v0.601 patch and it should fix the voltorb issue and all the stuff raised yesterday. including (hopefully) the evolution during event issue. which caused multiple glitches(including the crashing zubat)

You should try Newgame+ (via home PC once necro is defeated) It allows you to start a new game, but carry over everything except pokemon levels, key items. Sidequests, trophies, obtained pokemon, etc will be carried through.

The corconaw trophy does save, but the problem is the quest log is currently incomplete. So not all trophies display there yet. If it "blinged" then it should be safe.

But the downside is that I havent had much time to test it, so it could be glitchprone. (if you're gonna do newgame+ use a different save file than the one you were using.)

wow... thats a long post o_O

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
When you do a new game + are all field map trainers not supposed to fight you? No trainers besides though inside of buildings will fight me.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Yay! I don't think you put it in there, though. I've tried a bunch of channels and I can't find it. No matter though. Listening to it will probably make me undergo an awesomeness overdose and make my head explode. :D

...Nope, can't find it. Oh well. Jenova's theme will hold me over till then. :D All hail the radio!!!

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Did you die against them? If it was any other enemy, I'll have to look into it.

The first time, it was against a normal trainer, though the second time it was against the second AI.

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
Years
my save file

hey darkdoom, i attcahed my save file but i had to change it from a lsd to an avi file so remove the .avi part.

OtherAlias

Just another alias.
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
When you do a new game + are all field map trainers not supposed to fight you? No trainers besides though inside of buildings will fight me.
I was wondering that as well, since I transfered my old save file from the last beta to the current. Also, when I transfered my save file to v.6, a message is opened saying the game game has been updated to v.5.2, or something, instead of 'your game has been updated to v.6', 'version updated to v.6', etc.

Also the pokedex hotkey should be changed to 'hotkey: 2' in its inventory description.

Years
Hmm.. .very weird.

So what exactly happened? did his name/stats/movelist or only the battle picture.
If it was only the battle pic, I think i know the problem. I didn't change elekid's battle pic when it's inflicted by a condition.

Ill fix up the new/old problem.

The only thing that changed (that I paid attention to) was the pic. The attacks stayed the same. When he attacked, the pic went back to normal, so Im sure its just the pic when its a status problem.

Also, I checked the list of pokemon you posted and Im just curious if you've programmed Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar (and their evolutions). The list doesn't have the levels they evolve. As much as I like this game, I don't want to keep playing unless I can evolve them (so my levels don't get to high. Already have like 3 at 50).

DrZues

Eevee trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
The game's great so far, no new glitches I caught besides that the chainsaw guy has no highlighted text but, I really don't mind.
EDIT:
Ok big problem Necro was in his pure form but, my eevee couldn't use the antivirus! No matter witch one of his eeveelutions I switched to, please help!
EDIT 2:
One more thing I personally would take the manes of the walking sprites of espeon and up cause they don't have them.

Last edited:
Years
The game's great so far, no new glitches I caught besides that the chainsaw guy has no highlighted text but, I really don't mind.
EDIT:
Ok big problem Necro was in his pure form but, my eevee couldn't use the antivirus! No matter witch one of his eeveelutions I switched to, please help!

DarkDoom made it an attack. It should be the last attack.

DrZues

Eevee trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
o.k. thanks I'll try it. :)
EDIT:
It worked thanks alot.
EDIT 2:
LOL the day after you released your game the eeveelutions were put into global link, coincidence?

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Sorry, guys. I have a load of projects/essays due. I won't be able to release anytime soon. By that I meant this week/middle of next.
Also, I have pointed out the devolve thing Mew_nani mentioned wayy back in the spell check where I also pointed out the DRage doing double to Xatu (Which you missed also xD).

Would you... people (feel like I overuse 'guys')... like a pre alpha of the graphics edit? o-0
I have aurum town except a few NPCs done and most of other towns. (resta cave is still old :P)

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
A few things i have noticed while playing 0.6:
The Rainbow Tower for me has lag reminiscent that of 0.4.
Before battles as in after fancy transition effect and as soon as the battle screen appears. Between these two points there seems to be a 15-20 seconds delay. Where only black is displayed the battle music is already playing. This was not present in 0.5.
When you go along the railway in Amplus City it says "Well, that one to get killed!" may i suggest changing it to "Well, that's one way to get killed!".
Oh and you can cycle in Silph Co. And all the blue employee pass needing doors say Sliph co.
That woman i have forgotten the name of is in position still hacking away after the silph events.
When placed in the main silph lobby after the events music does not play.
The scientist says you have 15minutes before death in the underground lab yet the countdown starts at 10.
Also no music in the first tree room on the ferry.

Last edited:

DrZues

Eevee trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
Ok big glitch happens when a pokemon evolve when you battle the team rocket when you rotate around.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
^Yeah, It's the evolution during event glitch that is running wild. download the v0.601 patch. It fixes that glitch.
If you leave the game on v0.6 and if your pokemon evolve during an event (such as obtaining a defeated pokemon or a trainer) concequences will happen, from the game crashing to pokemon only half evolving and sometimes, nothing happens at all.

Click here to view latest v0.6 downloads(patches and whatnot)

Yay! I don't think you put it in there, though. I've tried a bunch of channels and I can't find it. No matter though. Listening to it will probably make me undergo an awesomeness overdose and make my head explode. :D

...Nope, can't find it. Oh well. Jenova's theme will hold me over till then. :D All hail the radio!!!
Good to see you liking it.

hey darkdoom, i attcahed my save file but i had to change it from a lsd to an avi file so remove the .avi part.
I checked out your file... And yeah- It's totally screwed up. It seems to contain no pokemon in your party and all the switches and variables are reset for some reason. So basically, the save file interprits your game as... someone starting a new game, just before fighting lionheart.

you might as well start a newgame, or if you have a backup use that.

Sorry, i wondered why my charmanleon cant evolute to charizard although my pkm's image in box 's charizard. u can check for me. thanks.
please change my attach to ".lsd" instead of ".lsd.avi"
I think the evolution while event glitch in v0.6 effected it. I think charmeleon was starting to evolve, but the event it was going over done something to stop it.

I suggest upgrading to v0.601 (it's a patch, only 500kb) It's fix the bug form reoccuring. (it also recalculates how the Pokemon Obtained trophies are obtained. in v0.6 they used to count the different famalies of pokemon obtained. (eg: pichu, pikachu, raichu = 1 pokemon) in v0.601 they calculate correctly. So you'll get a bunch of trophies.

I've fixed up your save, it's the attachment at the bottom.

The only thing that changed (that I paid attention to) was the pic. The attacks stayed the same. When he attacked, the pic went back to normal, so Im sure its just the pic when its a status problem.

Also, I checked the list of pokemon you posted and Im just curious if you've programmed Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar (and their evolutions). The list doesn't have the levels they evolve. As much as I like this game, I don't want to keep playing unless I can evolve them (so my levels don't get to high. Already have like 3 at 50).

The 3 baby versions evolve at level 30.
Magmar and Electrabuzz evolve when a fire/thunder stone is used on them.

DarkDoom made it an attack. It should be the last attack.
Yeah, I thought it was a better way to handle the virus situation. So it seems more tied to eevee.

Sorry, guys. I have a load of projects/essays due. I won't be able to release anytime soon. By that I meant this week/middle of next.
Also, I have pointed out the devolve thing Mew_nani mentioned wayy back in the spell check where I also pointed out the DRage doing double to Xatu (Which you missed also xD).

Would you... people (feel like I overuse 'guys')... like a pre alpha of the graphics edit? o-0
I have aurum town except a few NPCs done and most of other towns. (resta cave is still old :P)
don't worry Im using this version as a betatesting build right now. Once v0.6 becomes stable (maybe a week or so), I'll release the wide release demo version. You would probably be ok delaying it til then.

Was the saving/healing via your home bed removed?
also...
i can't find mute
Yeah, healing via bed seemed to remove any need for the pokemon center (since theres a house in every city)

I was moving the mute function from a hotkey to a Home PC option., had removed mute from the hotkey area, but forgot to program it in the PC.

EDIT: 777th Reply!!! :D

Last edited:

OtherAlias

Just another alias.
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Does this happen to anybody else?
My game always crashes when I open map and scroll over to Route 12, above Portus.

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Just noticed for some reason I have 2 GeoSigma Chips.
On route 15 the map shows two golds.
Oh and i wish to confirm the failure of the showing of Latios. It never appeared in the next battle afterwards.
There are two boot camp trophy's in the quest log.
I cannot refine for a Full Sturdy despite having the required item.
After the silph events marina is standing in her original position outside the rainbow tower.
In the description of the crane game it says cumbled it should say crumbled.
The two left most cranes are Crane 2019 the right most being 2021.
No full stop on second or forth crane description message.
The two right most cranes state the year is 2019 yet the right says 2025.
Only the right most crane mentions the infected people.
Only the crane game has instructions.

Last edited:
Back