• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon rm2k3 game (searching for name)

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2005
    It is actually a twin story game as you can choose to be a member of the newly reassembled Team Rocket or to be the hero from the regular pkmn games( however there's a new plot)

By choosing team rocket member, you'll first have to steal a pokemon from pkmn lab....and then you'll get missions where you can (if you succeed) become a more important member in team rocket.

You'll also be able to snag pokemons from the trainers( with a limit of one per battle)

There are other features I plan to work on here such as, maybe a little dating system so you can get useful items from girls.

With the regular hero, you'll try to stop Team Rocket's evil plans and will be encountering the Team rocket hero and ect....

P.S. There will be some difference between the two story lines so that you don't get bored if you play with hero and after you play with rocket member...

Anyway I shall post screenshots soon !!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • I can't wait to see some screens! I've always wanted to play a pokemon game were you can be good or evil! If you need any help ask me I'm always open to help people :) !

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2005
    Thanks rm2k3kid !

It nice to see someone that appreciate this type of storyline.

Anyway thanks for your offer !

I would need some chipsets for the cities in fr/lg

Thanks again :classic:

EDIT :
    What do you think of my avatar as the rocket battle picture in the CBS ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2005
    Sry For Double Post

But there's no one replying and i have some things to post here 2 screenshots in fact :P

:pokeball: The first one is the prof's lab where you steal your pokemon !!!

:pokeball: The other one is the first town

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think you should use a better pallet town chipset.
    The rest is fine.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Here's a zip file with lots of FR/LG Chipsets just unzip them directly into your chipsets folder. If you need anymore help just call!

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2005
    Daegon the chipset is okay....it doesn't look like that in the game

Rm2k3kid thanks for the chipsets :D

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Maybe you could make items to calm down the stolen pokemon or mind control them
    or something. I like the idea of being able to steal them!

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2005
    Daegon thats a great idea !!! I might do this !
    Well i won't update before the weekend cause I went back to scool yesterday and I've got so much work to do.....

So I'll post screens this weekend. :\

Back