• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRay

The other trainer.
Years
  • LOOKING FOR: Magnemite/Magneton/Magenzone
    OFFERING: Heracross, Murkrow, Electrike, or Abra.

I only need them for breeding purposes.
    Fourth generation only.

PM me if you would like a different offer.

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • Looking for: Vullaby, Tornadus, Shinys, and anything you're willing to trade. :)

Giving away: Shiny Entei, Shiny Raikou, Solosis, Duosion, Petilil, Rufflet, Pansear, Larvesta, Trapinch, Crawdaunt, Tyranitar, Arcanine, Shieldon, Cranidos, Aerodactyl (x2), Gible, Tyrogue, Beldum (x2 [One is Japanese] ), Japanese Spheal, Japanese Jirachi, Sunflora, most White Exclusives and alot more, but it really depends on what you'd like.

Last edited:

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • offering: legit SMR2010 Jirachi caught in cherish ball with a gift ribbon and knows the move draco meteor ( it was part of the event)

also offering a UT Adamant Heatran, UT jolly Giratina

looking for: a legit WSHMKR jirachi UT or barely touched

vm me please =)
    just reposting.
    any offers? =)

Sary

Breeder, trader and fighter
    Years
  • 5 Generation

Looking for a Dream World Magnemite

Can offer most breedable pokemons, starters... even offering lendaries, if you interested in any item as exchange, do tell.
    Offering: Articuno, zapdos, moltres, rayquaza, cobalion, virizion, latias, entei, mewtwo, kyurem, zekrom, reshiram, celebi, landorus, victini, suicune, raikou, groundon, kyogre, tornadus, arceus, ho-oh. thundurus

Last edited:

InSANEity

A sky full of lighters <3
    Years
  • Looking for help in transferring my 4th Gen (HG) Pokemon to my White game. I need someone trustworthy, please!

I can offer: Fire/Leaf/Dawn/Water/Thunder stones, any White exclusives, and Pokerus.

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
    Years
  • LF(needed to complete Kanto Dex): Either a Thunderstone or a Raichu, Wigglytuff or a Moon Stone, Vileplume or Leaf Stone, victreebel or Leaf Stone, Starmie or water stone, and Snorlax/Munchlzx.

OF:Well just ask and I'll probably have it.

Fouluryu

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Offer: Samurott for:

What I would like: Mew/Mew two
    Any powerful/best flying pokemon

I can also offer Items: Any evolution stone

Message me!

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • Looking for: Tornadus, Shinys, and anything you're willing to trade. :)

Giving away: Shiny Entei, Shiny Raikou, Solosis, Duosion, Petilil, Rufflet, Pansear, Larvesta, Trapinch, Crawdaunt, Tyranitar, Arcanine, Shieldon (2x), Cranidos, Aerodactyl (x2), Gible, Tyrogue, Beldum (x2 [One is Japanese] ), Japanese Spheal, Japanese Jirachi, Sunflora, most White Exclusives and alot more, but it really depends on what you'd like.

Last edited:

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • looking for a Modest Female Larvesta/Volcarona

Offering:
    Modest Zoruas with Extrasensory, Pansears with Heat Wave
    Plus more ;D

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • looking for: shiny adamant shedinja ( if not shiny it must be adamant) shiny is highly preferred.

offering: if it is shiny and adamant: legit UT heatran or UT Giratina AND a legit shiny vullaby.
    if just adamant: a shiny vullaby

vm me please =)

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2011
    Looking for shiny nidoking, shiny lapras and shiny squirtle. PM me with what you are looking for and maybe we can make a deal.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    Looking for bulbasaur !

My fc is 2107 8616 1512. I am on pokemon white and I need a bulbasuar BAD. Only legit bulbasurs please it doesn't matter if it is an egg I plan on breeding it anyway. I can offer a gigalinth level 37, an absol level 48, a galvantula level 44, a chansey level 18, or an escavalier level 53. I also have a crib at and a slowking that I will be willing to trade for so please reply to me and I look forward to trading with you.

inkheart519

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • LF: any shinys. [starters would be great, but i understand they are hard to come by] low lv preferable. Legendaries would also be cool.

OF: ANY starter pokemon from any region, Fresh out of the egg.

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • I've been having trouble trading. would someone please do a quick trade with me so i can see if i got things fixed? pm me so we can talk this out

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back