• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Draft Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    Hello, I am making this post to question whether or not any of the great people on this forum would be interested in a tournament held by myself of single Pokémon battles on Pokemon Showdown. The tournament will revolve around a draft held by all of the participants, similar to a sports league. The draft will be taking 12 Pokémon to use, 3 from each main smogon tier, OU, UU, RU, and NU. The draft will take place in that order and once a Pokémon is drafted, it cannot be used on another team. Once all 12 Pokémon have been selected, you can then swap them out as you please to 6 Pokémon for your battles throughout the tournament. You are limited to drafting one mega Pokémon to your team, but you are able to draft multiple Pokémon capable of mega evolution. In that case, you would have to designate which would be your team's mega. Every Pokémon you draft must be used at least once in the tournament. Once the draft and the first round of matches is complete, the players can trade their Pokémon with other players, as long as the two Pokémon being swapped are in the same tier. The tournament bracket will be decided once the amount of players participating is decided. Overall, this tournament is simply a different way of doing a Pokémon tournament for the sake of using all kinds of different strategies. This tournament is similar to formats such as the GBA but will have some tweaks to it. I hope to see you involved.

Current Participants-
    Fluttershy
    Archer
    Lex
    Just
    <OpenSlot>
    <OpenSlot>​

D01

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2015
    Hey, I wonder when the draft and the battles will be held/how(will I battle once a week or all the battles during just a day). If the schedule works for me, I would be happy to join if there´s any places left :)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    This thread is over a month old.
    why.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back