• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serena look better with --

Serena look better with

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    So , Do you like Serena with a Open long hair , Ponytail , shorthair or hat ???
    I like Serena with Ponytail.
    Because of this--

If she wear a school uniform with sweater then she will surly look like this girl--

Spoiler:

Asagi aida (strike the Blood) , Another favorite Anime girl of mine ! And Serena can look exactly as irresistible as her if she wear similar uniform as Asagi with her Ponytail & earing.
    Specially if Serena change with time and starts openly scolding Ash like May.
    I just need a Very Good Artist to prove it .

Last edited:
    Years
  • I love ponytail Serena! She looks soooo pretty. Although my vote could have been influenced by the stunning picture of her you picked out. :P But really it doesn't matter to me as long as she has long hair since she looks way cuter with long hair in general imo. Ugh I'll probably never get over her redesign.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    She could probably pull off any hair, just simplify and streamline the outfit a little more than what they did with the redesign.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Darn, I voted open long hair before having second thoughts on the ponytail looking better on her. She definitely pulls it off with most of the outfits she's worn.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I can see her pulling off different hair styles, twin tails suits her too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I don't get why Serena look cute as this girl despite having almost similar hairstyle--

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • She didn't have short hair, but medium, short hair is that Videl lookalike character from the Johto episodes

Oh and i like her iwth longer her

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

https://www.facebook.com/ichigo.bleach.shinigamiII
    Years
  • Well she will look great if she had a ponytail and were's somethine cute like a maid costume just kidding lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Let compare Serena with this girl to see what gone wrong with her new look--

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Serena looks much better with short hair because it makes her look more sexy and more like a real human being. The new look is really awesome and perfect.

Years
  • I think she always looks great but I like the shorter style best, it has a more sophisticated, grown up feel to it. I think she has matured as a person and her new hair style reflects that. Have to admit I was shocked when it happened!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Honestly , I'm hoping Ash & Serena to meet a Pokemon that accelerate Time which cause Serena's hair to grow back.
    Off Course , Jessie hair got cut twice but they grow back during the next episode.
    However , That doesn't seem to be possible for Serena unless The series goes though a Time-skip.
    The Best thing for Serena is leave the group temporarily to train in Battle Maison and become stronger which change her personality & Hair.
    The main problem is Serena Sidetails and Side swept So she would prettier then before with different sidetail and Bang.
    I would love if Serena 3rd redesign is like this--

It totally possible if Serena change her Sidetails and Bang like this--
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I say ponytail just because I'm a sucker for ponytails in general ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Serena's current look is much better now that she has short hair and i do hope it stays like that.

Years
  • Let compare Serena with this girl to see what gone wrong with her new look--

I don't see any notable difference aside from that other girl having a ponytail. I do wonder if they took inspiration from that when designing Serena's new look because the hair in that pic looks noticeably similar to Serena's.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Darn, I voted open long hair before having second thoughts on the ponytail looking better on her. She definitely pulls it off with most of the outfits she's worn.

Honestly , I prefer if Serena had a 3rd redesign where she wear a new outfit and has small Bun/Ponytail.
    Later When she let her hair down , It will look significantly longer then before.
    I also prefer if Serena is treated as a huge "Dude magnet" that has fan-club! This should be part of huge joke in anime as boys does stupid thing for Serena's attention while she is totally oblivious from it and Ash has to suffer their wrath .
    Off course , Serena attracted Tireno and Trevor But I won't call her a Dude magnet.
    The first & Real "Dude magnet" would be Giselle who had an army of Boys following her around.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I like Serena best with short hair because it looks cute to me? And I do agree she could pull of any hairstyle. Though... I don't know how I'd think of her in twin-tails. @_@

...Also, what's with all these irrelevant anime girls being posted in here to "imagine" her in other non Pokemon outfits?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Then compare her to this--

Ponytail Serena is the Best Serena !!!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • famon this is literally someone's preference in design/outward appearance you are not going to change anyone's mind by showing them random images. you are never going to get anyone to prefer her long hair who doesn't already prefer it.

people are cute with long hair and short hair alike. serena is cute with long and short alike. i prefer her short hair- it suits her newfound freedom and passion. when she cut it off she separated herself from her past failure and attempts to be someone who she is not. that's awesome. i love it.

i would like to see it grown out a bit, over time. i would like to see it temporarily styled differently, because guess what! short hair can be styled! but i like it short and i don't really care if you don't.

Back