• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City [HIATUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
  • it's a bit tiring to look at the same css but not everyone can be creative so w/e

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Guys, I'll give the sign ups a day or so more. After that, I'll update the OP with the new roles, send PMs and start the game.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • patience.gif

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • as much as you want to become a snail like me, which im flattered btw, i cant let that happen, now that im dead in asoiaf

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I finally read through the intermission after Act 3 again and now I recognize all the Felt members' names am I ready yet? :D

Now the question is why the lack of Snowman

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Everything is almost ready, but unfortunately you'll still have to wait until tonight (for me), for everything to be ready, because editing the css and mass pming from my phone is very stupid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back