• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I listed part one of my Christmas gifts on Plurk XD;

But look I got this:

412NY%2B-cKSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Isn't it cute <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've gotten... nothing. xD I'm not expecting anything for Christmas unless my Dad already have gotten our gift somehow, but it's unlikely considering where he is. Buuut, that's okay! Today will hopefully be a muuuuch better day than yesterday. Yesterday was a meeeesss when we got Minnesota, but it's all okay for now. :'D At least I'm not a sick puppy anymore, so I'm in a much better mood. Thank god, considering what was happening yesterday night.

Oh! But I did get a really cute Kitty Necklace from my Aunt and family yesterday. <3 Kittyyyyyy.

Last edited:
Years

DCC Repost: LOL. I got socks, Underwear, a sweater...and a Bubblegum Crisis DVD, DN Angel Vol.1...and YGO-GX VOL 1 WTF???? XDDD Also my cousin's stole my lost paperback copies of World War Z and The Zombie Survival guide and regifted them trolololollolololololol

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I am amazed at the number of yaoi books on Nook. /got $35 on it and am currently trying to find stuff to downloaded; suggestions appreciated!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Well thanks to my laptop I can now get skype~ :3

DCC Repost: LOL. I got socks, Underwear, a sweater...and a Bubblegum Crisis DVD, DN Angel Vol.1...and YGO-GX VOL 1 WTF???? XDDD Also my cousin's stole my lost paperback copies of World War Z and The Zombie Survival guide and regifted them trolololollolololololol

AHA! THE MOVIES, THE KIOSK! DECOYS NETTO, DECOYYYYS~~

Years
73. Even though I knew my brother was getting one, I totally was not expecting to get a 3DS. I now have more nerdery tools.

Barnes & Noble is a bookseller. They're just the middleman. They'll stock what sells. (b'-')b

Such nice weather today. I'm torn between walking to get pedometer point-thingies on my 3DS or just nerding out with my other nerd toys. I should do the walking since it's the healthier thing. Can't wait until tomorrow, though. Finally going back to my place after two weeks at my parents'. Then I can start exploring Minneapolis with little stress.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Thinking of putting The Hunger Games series on my Nook but I'm unsure ._.;

Also Kirby Mass Attack is adorable <333 It's also a little tricky too, but hey. That likely means I won't be done with it in less than a day. /that happened with Squeak Squad; thank goodness my dad bought it for me o3o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But I'm not as huge a reader as I used to be and so I'm looking for suggestions but nobody's given me any ;;

...Wait, I wonder if it has The Darwin Awards or I Spy books...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Nook Tablet. In color, touch screen, etc.

/one thing I'm defs. not getting is Angry Birds

Pffffft why do the Darwin Awards have to be expensive ;;

Stupid Texas, how dare they steal our snow ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back