• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon TCG Online Help! UNBLOCK? OFFLINE?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Hi guys,

My brother and I have recently started playing the Pokémon TCG Online and have recently discovered the PVP friends section.

When we are both signed in to our accounts, it doesn't show us that we are online. Does anyone else have this problem?

I believe this fault may have arisen because we have accidentally blocked on another instead of pressing the remove friend button. If this is the case, does anyone know of a way to unblock someone?

Thanks guys,

TCHPM

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Log into the account you use for TCGO at Pokemon.com and then poke around in your profile settings for it. I think you can unblock people through that.

Hi Donavannj

I was able to remedy the situation through PTCG Online.

I had previously signed into my account at Pokemon.com and made sure that my social status was set to open so I could be contacted by people other than my friends.

I solved the issue by logging into PTCG Online and going to the 'Search' icon and selecting 'Blocked' from the drop down box. I was then able to select my brothers account and unblock him.

Although, I still have a problem that shows we are both offline when we are infact both online and our chat is visible to each other in multiple lobbies.

Have you experienced this problem before?

Cheers D

TCHPM

Years
  • Hi Donavannj

I was able to remedy the situation through PTCG Online.

I had previously signed into my account at Pokemon.com and made sure that my social status was set to open so I could be contacted by people other than my friends.

I solved the issue by logging into PTCG Online and going to the 'Search' icon and selecting 'Blocked' from the drop down box. I was then able to select my brothers account and unblock him.

Although, I still have a problem that shows we are both offline when we are infact both online and our chat is visible to each other in multiple lobbies.

Have you experienced this problem before?

Cheers D

TCHPM

I'm actually not often in the client, so I haven't experienced that problem myself.

Maybe your profiles have it set where you're both set to show as offline?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    I'm actually not often in the client, so I haven't experienced that problem myself.

Maybe your profiles have it set where you're both set to show as offline?

The situation was resolved by contacting PTCG Online customer support.

It appears the use of the special characters, such as (é) in the screen name cause problems within the servers. My brother and I have both changed our username to omit (é) and the situation has been remedied.

Battling real poeple is certainly the best aspect of the PTCG Online.

TCHPM.

Years
  • The situation was resolved by contacting PTCG Online customer support.

It appears the use of the special characters, such as (é) in the screen name cause problems within the servers. My brother and I have both changed our username to omit (é) and the situation has been remedied.

Battling real poeple is certainly the best aspect of the PTCG Online.

TCHPM.

That also makes sense. Special characters and punctuation marks in usernames can cause all sorts of issues in websites and online gaming, haha.

Back