• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scenic Productions - Reboot

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years

Scenic Productions

making things ~pretty~ since '69

Introduction:

I feel like hacking should be fun and everything is more fun when you do it in groups. Back in the good old days of 2008 and 2009 hacking was really fun because we spent hours in group chats talking about hacking. These days people tend to do that a lot less which, I think, contributes to the fact that I don't have as much fun being in this community as much as I used to be. So, I'd like to make hacking fun for me again and, the way I see it, the best way to do this is to rejuvenate my old hacking team so we can all have fun making fantastic hacks together :).

Current Team:

• Manipulation → Everything

Projects:

• Pokémon Sienna - [ON HOLD]
sienna2-3.png
sienna3-3.png
sienna12-2.png

• Pokémon Orange - Adventures in the Orange Archipelago
of4s38.jpg
JRDNFOv.png
KLsFtrO.png

Open Positions:

• Lead Mapper: This position is for an experienced and talented mapper to join the team and help with making maps for Pokémon Sienna and Orange, they will be expected to produce high quality maps while being able to map in a style reminiscent of my own. It will also be expected for the lead mapper to make sure any other's mapping is adequate enough to fit in the hack and to dish out tasks to other mappers.
  • Mapper(s): This position is for a minor mapping role. It needs to be understand that not many jobs will be given and when they are they will need to be done to the standards expected by the Lead Mapper.
  • Scripter: This position is similar to the mapping role but with minor scripting to be done and reported to the Lead Scripter, which in this case is myself.
  • Pixel Artist: This position is for a talented pixel artist to join the team as some custom graphics will be necessary mainly for the title screen and for overworld sprites.
  • Idea Creator: This is one of, if not the, most important role that needs filling. I find myself needing someone to push me along and help me to create ideas and think of events and storylines. This role also includes playing the game and testing it nearly every time something new is added.

Application Form:

IM Address: A Skype username is prefered.
Name: Username or any aliases.

Position:
Self-Explanatory.
Proof of Work:
Leave it in spoilers, please.

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
IM Address: I can be contacted trough VM and PM or Pokemon Hackers Online username: XLR8
Name: GreyVirgo or XLR8
Position: Mapper
Proof of Work: I'm working on an experiment hack and It's still on progress but here's a shot of the map I made.... :)
Spoiler:

Feel free to point out the tile errors. :)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
IM Address: I can be contacted trough VM and PM or Pokemon Hackers Online username: XLR8
Name: GreyVirgo or XLR8
Proof of Work: I'm working on an experiment hack and It's still on progress but here's a shot of the map I made.... :)
Spoiler:

Feel free to point out the tile errors. :)
Unfortunately based on the map above I can't accept you into the team. The map just isn't high quality enough for my standards, there's too much grass scattered about and the trees going in diagonal lines isn't a style I'm found of (you should also work on the tree shadowing errors if using the firered tiles). However, I'm willing to reconsider if you can show me any better pieces of work in the near future.

Yukari

Oh how I wish I could help you out but I don't meet you standers in anything except "Idea Creator" but I don't have any Proof of Work except my hack and I haven't revealed enough to really count ;-; I doubt you've even seen my hack

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
IM Address: You have me on Skype Anyway. Varion Bluefire
Name: Varion
Position: Lead Mapper, or just a Mapper.
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Tyroz

In tenebris est et in nobis.
Years
Username: Tyroz
Name:Tyler
Proof of Work: Bamboo areas of my hack
Spoiler:

I am fairly new to hacking, but I love mapping, and I am learning how to script. I'd love to help.

Back