• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[I REGRET THIS CRINGE OLD THREAD] Which forumers do you ship?

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
  • TheFattestSnorlax x Hikamaru

I think a couple of people will know this. Now that I've gotten this over with... *backs away*

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • at this point I'm not even fighting the gimmefox

[I REGRET THIS CRINGE OLD THREAD] Which forumers do you ship?

Years
  • So the pairs are gonna be like this (don't complain lol): Ausandriel x Peitharchia, Sopheria x King Elizabello, Johnny Mustang x Nah, Karnavaly x sirboulevard (You got a pair since you asked for it Karnavaly lol) hmm... there are a lot more but i think a lot of people are gonna chase me after this lol.

P.S More pairs: Captain Ellie x Nina x KorpiklaaniVodka (Triple yes lol), Fattest Snorlax x Hikamaru, killer150 x adventure, Christos x Spherical Ice x Mana x Castform (Quad OI! lol), Electricbluewolf x dovannj and there are more lol hahaha ^^. Hope you have some fun (Prepares a barrier :) )

Back