• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Year] Discussions - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • is this even gonna be done anymore.. we havent even gone into nomination round results

Lol noob invasion RUN EVERYBODY TROLOLOLOL

Anyway how much more do we have to wait for results

you should know that they're gonna say "when its ready" lol noob invasion everybody run

What do you mean? The nomination results are in.. I'm sure this is what dr fuji said

"Hack of the Year 2013 Nomination Results

The nomination round has now concluded and the awards have been decided by the community.

Finally, as they received the most votes overall, Glazed, Liquid Crystal and Adventure Red will move onto the judging round where the final title of Hack of the Year will be decided. It will take a few weeks before that wraps up so we hope that you're looking forward to it."

We only have to wait for the judging round result, not the nomination round result..

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
    Years
  • What do you mean? The nomination results are in.. I'm sure this is what dr fuji said

"Hack of the Year 2013 Nomination Results

The nomination round has now concluded and the awards have been decided by the community.

Finally, as they received the most votes overall, Glazed, Liquid Crystal and Adventure Red will move onto the judging round where the final title of Hack of the Year will be decided. It will take a few weeks before that wraps up so we hope that you're looking forward to it."

We only have to wait for the judging round result, not the nomination round result..

yea i know i checked a little while after i was just replying to your comment above about final results lol

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Though I use Android, doesn't mean I can't Patch!

Anyways, if it was on me to select one then I'll First see these things in it-:

1. it can be played on every device (Like android, VBA, etc.)

2. it Should have completed or near 90%

3. Monthly Updated

4. Strong Storyline, Sprites, tiles, Maps (Nothing's perfect but)

5. New Features like-: Day & Night system (Without Glitches), PokeGear, New Styled Pokedex, etc. (these can be found in some newer hacks)

6. Easy, yet Difficulty curve..

7. All New Loook!!

8. No Fakemons!! (fakemons are so ugly)

9. Weather System and Upto 4 Gen Pokemons

10. Most of all, Satisfying and interactive gameplay
    ---------------------------------------------
    Please Note! Don't Spam me because I AM JUST SUGGESTING!

for me, I should just check these 10 points in "Hack of the Year"

Thanks for Getting through this hell eh? :D

Aj Harold

The champ
    Years
  • Adventure Red has won my heart with its Updates and Gaming!
    Crystal Dust is also a brilliant one and Liquid Crystal is my third Favourite!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Host's probably busy with real-life duties, so let's all just sit tight. Wish I had voted, but unfortunately, I couldn't remember to. :( Oh well, there's always next time. It should be interesting to see who the winners are.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but,

I would just like to say that I want my hack, Pokémon DarkViolet, to be withdrawn from any nominations (just for this year). Even though it's steadily increasing in popularity, I don't want a hack that only has three badges in the most recent release to be considered for "Hack of the Year". Maybe next year.

If anything that should be a testament to how good it is. Really the only reason I ever check this section any more is for updates on it.

Years
  • Red Adventures and DarkViolet were near a release of a new big update when the voting started the host should have the voting go for like a month so we could have more votes and maybe more hacks would enter the competition...

It took so many weeks for the results anyway and we still dont have them

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    where to vote guys.serious competetion between glazed and adventure red.but i want to vote for glazed.

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
  • Hopefully 1 of 3 my favorite pokemon hack games are win this year......My favorite pokemon hack games are:

Pokemon:Liquid Crystal
    Pokemon Adventure:Red Chapter
    Pokemon:Victory Fire

mat

Years
  • im just wanted to share my vote:
    Hack of the Year
    Best Mapping - glazed
    Best Scripting - pokemon adventure: red chapter
    Most Graphical Appeal - glazed
    Best Storyline - glazed, red adventure
    Best Gameplay - glazed