• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] ~Odyssey's Bubbly Art~

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    I have been drawing for a very long time. Since I draw and like Pokémon, I tend to draw too many Pokémon-related things than I should. These are my favourite pieces. Critiquing is much appreciated!

Pokémon Art:
    Showoffs: A Shiny Mienshao and Mienfoo boasting about how great that they're Shinies. This drawing is inspired by a little Mienfoo sketch that I drew months ago.
    Spoiler:

Observing: A Shiny Floatzel examines an unused Quick Ball. It's kind of based on a true story - I found a Shiny Floatzel in X and caught it with a Quick Ball. I should also mention that it's the first and only Floatzel I ever found in my copy of X.
    Spoiler:

Hoodie: A Mienfoo is wearing a Mienshao hoodie. Because of how uncomfortable it is, he isn't ready to evolve. This piece is one of my most popular pieces on another website. As much as I like it myself, I do want to re-draw it.
    Spoiler:

Elements of Harmony?: A MLP:FiM and Pokémon crossover. Out of the six I've drawn, my favourite is Applejack/Deerling. I was going to draw Spike/Axew, but I couldn't be bothered drawing another character.
    Spoiler:

MLP:FiM Art:
    Paint Brush: My MLP:FiM fancharacter. There's also something that I really like about how I coloured her. It kind of screams Pokémon Red/Blue graphics.
    Spoiler:

Pony request 1: I took some requests a few months ago, and there are two pieces that I liked. The first of which is a pony who likes neon lights.
    Spoiler:

Pony request 2: I don't like this piece as much as the first request, but I still find it cute. Someone at a different website pointed out a flaw in this picture, and because of that, I now got a better idea on how to draw pony legs. :P
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I love the mienfoo mienshao-hoodie artwork.

The expression is spot on, and the concept works incredibly well. Not to mention it's well executed!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I kinda dislike the whole MLP thing, but the art is really nice! I love your pokémon drawings though, they're good. Keep up the good work :3

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • The Meinfoo wearing a Mienshao hoodie is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen! And I must agree with MorallyIncorrect, I'm not a big MLP fan but the artwork you've drawn does look very good! Your Pony Request #1 is also very well done, from what I've seen it looks exactly like the MLP ponies. Keep it up! :]

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I somehow missed this thread too?? Jeez, Fairy.

I'm also not the biggest MLP fan, but I can't deny that it's incredibly cute! And your crossover piece is no exception. It's just darling. :3

And I'd also like to second everyone's opinion on the hoodie-Mienshao. That thing just has such an expressive face and it is utterly adorable! It looks so confused and a little flustered and just has the cutest little pink nose eeeee! Your line work also came out exceptionally well, so it works so nicely as a transparent piece. I can honestly see people using that as their signature on PC and loving it. You'd have a very successful shop should you ever decide that's something you'd want to do, haha. :)

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • I second what Fairy has to say, and I think you should totally consider it. I'd love to use some of your work as my signature! It'd be a refreshing change from making my own. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Hello guys! Just thought it would be nice to share some recent stuff I drawn. Enjoy!

~Odyssey's Bubbly Art~

~Odyssey's Bubbly Art~

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Ta-daaah! I made some brand new art. Constructive criticism is much appreciated. Enjoy! :D

~Odyssey's Bubbly Art~

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    I really want some constructive criticism on this piece. If any of you could give some feedback on this piece or even any of the ones I uploaded, please do give me your opinion! I do want to become better at art.

~Odyssey's Bubbly Art~

Etherion

That Mienfoo is wearing a Mienshao hoodie was really kawaii! :D

Can you do more stuff like that?

Back