• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wigglytuff's Hocus Pinkus

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    My son and I just started playing Pokemon and got the Xerneas vs. Yvetal decks. We are having a blast but ran into a rules questions about Wigglytuff from the fairy deck.

Wigglytuff's second ability states: "The Defending Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn." How does this work? Every turn? One turn? Any clarification on this would be of immense help. Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    It means the opponents turn following Wigglytuff's attack, it is un able to attack. however it can be negated simply by switching it out of the active and back in. The effect also only lasts one turn. Though if wigglytuff continues to use that attack. The opponents pokemon will be unable to attack every following turn.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Thank you ever so much for that reply. Wow, that is a powerful ability that could really devastate an energy depleted opponent (my poor son in this case). Thanks for the clarification!

Back