• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Deep007

The Pirate King
Years
  • I am Deep. Live in Bangladesh, student of class 10.

I have been a fan of pokemon since my childhood. Though the attraction has lessened now, I still enjoy playing some hack games made by hackers of this website. My favorite is GBA, because it is easier and faster to play with using fast forward in Visual Boy Advance. My favorite hacker is DestinyJagold, love his Ruby Destiny series.

Well, since I am here, why not make some friends? That's why I am here. I had another ID named Arceus007 before, but lost the password. So made a new one :)

That's all. Let's get along well, everyone!

PS : I forgot to mention, I am a big fan of anime and watched quite a few of it. So if anyone needs suggestion or want to talk about an anime, I will most delightedly converse with you.

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC! :)

We do have lots to discuss with anime if you want to check out the anime & manga section! Also, be sure to check out our Third Generation forums as well if you love the GBA as your favorite, and the ROM hack section too! ♥

Hope to see you around!

Back