• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC Forums!

Crescent Moon

Ready? Here we go...
Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm glad to be able to join this place! I've been in a forum before and... well, at least this one is more lively!
    A little about myself...
    I'm a high school student and I've been playing Pokemon since I was 3 years old. I absolutely love the 2nd Generation games (since I started with Silver version). I've been trying to get into more competitive battling but... eh... I'm not too experienced in all that IV and EV training. Oh well. I'll see you around the forum! Bye!

for now...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow, you can play pokémon when you're 3? I guess I couldn't, even if pokémon had existed back then, because I didn't know English haha.

Welcome to these forums! There's anything you could ever want to talk about here (well, mostly) so I hope you'll find something you like! There's even a forum especially for the 2nd gen games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36) and another forum where you can learn a lot about battling (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=260).

Hope to see you around!

Years
  • I technically picked up my first Pokémon game when I was four years old, but didn't get my own until I was five! So playing Pokémon at three years old must be a feat! XD

Welcome to PC! Feel free to look around and see whichever areas you may be interested in posting in~ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat, or just say hi! ♥

See you around <3

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Heh, and here I am, picking up Pokemon at the ironically appropriate age of ten. Speaking from experience with this user, this forum sure is much more lively! RPs, misc. disccussions, ROM hacks, region building, this place has it all!

Back