• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there Poke Community ^-^

Years
  • I wish I would have known about this place years back. I really like they have a forums like this for the pokemon fandom.

Well the first game I played in the series was Yellow way back in 99'.

It's great to be here hope to meet some new friends here.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hey there :) Welcome to the forum, and I hope you have a fantastic time here. Feel free to chat me up with a VM anytime you like. I'll see you around!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Yeah this place is great! I too wish i found this place years before, would've helped with all my pent up I had for talking about Pokemon haha

I've never actually played the Gen 1 games, I started with Crystal when it first came out and haven't looked back since.

Hope to see you about the forum!

Years
  • I thought the same thing when I first discovered this site, I should have joined it years prior to when I actually did D: but hey, it's great to see you've finally joined us~! <33 Welcome to PC, Gone!

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message anytime you ever want to chat or just say hi! :)

Back