• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Adventure team help ORAS

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
  • Hey guys and welcome,

I'm in need of your assistance...BUT before i continue i am full aware of pokemon stats, team building and so on, now i am just requesting some help i really want to use my favorite pokemon although in the end i want to use them on a competitive level example online, so here is my proposal witch pokemon should i take up from here.

Location ATM : Slateport City
    Pokemon on hand: Combusken and Zubat

Pokemon stats and Abilities; including nature
    Note: im not going back to catch another zubat to get the right nature dont tell me to loose it
    im sure we can arrange something here.

Zubat Lv 15 : attack 18 / Def 17/ Sp.attk 14/ Sp. Def 21 / Speed 24/and HP 39/
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Moves : wing attack / supersonic / steel wing and Bite
    Nature: Timid
    Combusken LV 21: attack 45 / Def 36/ Sp, Attack 50/ Sp.Def 27/ Speed 33/ and HP 63/
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves: Bulk up / Peck/ Flamecharge/ Double Kick/
    Nature: Rash
    Thanks, leave comments below ( in reply post )

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hello I'm gonna pop this over to In-Game team help since that is the purpose of your team as of right now. When you have a team already made, or already planning for online matches (that is, you've already finished a significant portion of the game), feel free to make a new Team Help thread / post in the Team Building workshop.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    1.Blaziken
    2.Magnezone
    3.Azumarill
    4.Roserade
    5.HM slave
    6.HM slave
    Four pokemon are enough for in game purposes. Don't use your in game team for competitive battling as you have to breed for right natures and IV's then EV train your hatchlings. Also some pokemon which are good for in game purposes can be unviable for competitive battling and vice versa.

Back