• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Urgent] Moderators needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • Btw, being a mod in this section should not be based on your hacking skills, as they have nothing to do with the job. (Although, if you don't hack you definitely shouldn't be a mod, because there's no point in you ever even coming to this section.)

Zet

Years
  • I think I would be a great mod considering I wrote some of the hacking tools and some secret enhanced ones that only the best of the best get.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I think you would all make great mods because your skills are the best I've heard in years.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • Btw, being a mod in this section should not be based on your hacking skills, as they have nothing to do with the job. (Although, if you don't hack you definitely shouldn't be a mod, because there's no point in you ever even coming to this section.)
    Yes it should XD Mods pick which hacks go in to the hack of the month. If the mod doesn't have know a lot of rom hacking, how would that mod be able able to chose eligible hacks?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I wonder how Harry is moving to Spain. He can't even support himself in England. Poor kid, he is. :(

MY APPLICATION:

My name is William, and I'm a boy. This is the first ever time I've been in the Emulation area, so I'd be the perfect choice to be a new Moderator to take over Harry's position. Besides, Harry and I are in a relationship so he can give me all the good advice!!!

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Heya.

I'm assuming the moderation position is still available, since it was posted but three days ago.

In any case, I'm a mature individual who has been at PC since July 2008; my first account, Irene, was registered in July 2008 and then I came back as Yusshin in 2009. I am an active member, always checking into the forum, although I mostly browse the emulation forum rather than post. I am aware of the hack tools lying around, though, and I do have handy links ready to redirect members to if they miss it for whatever reason. I've been helpful in the HGSS section through the Help Threads and I am aware of the forum rules overall. I also manage two challenges in the HGSS section, one of which is a bit popular (the Unevolved / Unevolved Mono-Type / Baby Pokemon Challenge) and another of which some have interest in as a side-quest (the Breeding Challenge). I have a lot of moderation experience, specifically on Ragnarok-related forums; however, most of them ended up failing and shutting down, so I don't have any contacts for it. One of them is IntenseRO, though, and you can view my profile here. I help manage the forum there of 4200 members, in both the English forums and the French forum.

I feel I'd be a good candidate for this position due to my maturity level, friendliness, activity level, and helpfulness, be it proven in another forum or not.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    ^ lawl.

In any case (or just to bother being spam) I find Hackmew to be the most qualified.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Yes it should XD Mods pick which hacks go in to the hack of the month. If the mod doesn't have know a lot of rom hacking, how would that mod be able able to chose eligible hacks?

You don't need to be able to hack well to be able to tell a good hack.

Just like you don't need to be a author to tell a good book.

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind being a moderator of this section. I can hardly say I'm qualified though. What characteristics I do possess, however, are rather well suited to fit the position. My older posts may not show it, but I have a great deal of patience and I am quite tolerant of everyone. I know the rules well and I know a bit about ROM hacking. I frequent this section of the forums more often than not and even though my post count doesn't show it, I'm usually always in this forum reading some thread or other. I'd love to be considered for the position. :)

Although there's many more people who deserve the position over me.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    That's like saying you don't need to understand the legal system to be a judge.

No, but you need to understand the language.

But you still don't need to be good at hacking to understand that it's a good hack. Sure, you gotta know what's what and such to appreciate how well it's done, but you don't actually have to be good at something to know how it's supposed to look or work.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I've played most of the way through Pokemon Quartz...

If that doesn't qualify me for something you're all loony.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back