• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen EV Training

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    I completed the Pokedex in Omega Ruby and have a little over 3 boxes full of Perfect IV, Ev trained Pokemon. Another headache gone. Now it's time to goof off and have fun in Platinum, a game I recently picked back up. I'm not going for perfect IVs but I'm gonna get a good nature and EV train these Pokemon.

I started EV training in black and white, so I'm a little lost on where to start in Platinum. Any tips? Anywhere I should use the Vs Seeker and train for the most EVs? The most experience? The most cash? I remember an old couple oustide of the Pokemon Mansion that was great for a bunch of money. Any tips guys?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    Hey, I'm on Pearl(this is my first time EV training) and I started EV training right away with a couple pokemon(not including my starter) but going further into the game I ruined the training. So I waited till I could breed and started with gentle female Chansey with Serene Grace.

HP & SP.ATK are what I'm training for, I want most of the value points to go towards HP. I started with SP.ATK and defeated Psyducks and Golducks. Cannot remember the route i was on and I've now moved on to Route 205 fighting Shellos. The Shellos are on low levels however I don't mind cause I gain more EV's faster and I'm still gaining levels fairly fast, plus I've already found a Shiny Shello. I was hoping to find a shiny since I've been on this route for the last few days haha. (=

Back