• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Can you get the evo stones in BW2? If so, how?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • I think I saw from somewhere that in like BW2, some guy used the dowsing machine to find evo stones for his Eevee to evolve. I'm not sure, so can you really find the stones that way? If so, where can I find them?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    You can find Evolutionary Stones mainly by two methods: White Forest kiosks and caves throughout the Unova region from dust clouds.

PageEmp

Years
  • So that's it?

I guessed so. Whelp, looks like this is the end of my Black 2 nuzrun. Going to the electric gym with just a Servine and a Mandibuzz just spells out failure, even if I try hard and overlevel, then they will no longer be on par as soon as I catch new teammates(they will be overlevelled.). Plus I am going to restart my OR run pretty soon as well, so no harm in restarting another one of my runs. The only reasonable thing I can get with my Eevee is Flareon, and she has literally the worst nature possible for Flareon. Everyone else died to some Heracross. So **** this run it's over.

Thank you for trying to help though. But it seems like the end of the road here. **** this ****ing game.

RIP my 3rd Black 2 Nuzrun.
    Jul 2015-Nov 2015

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    So that's it?

I guessed so. Whelp, looks like this is the end of my Black 2 nuzrun. Going to the electric gym with just a Servine and a Mandibuzz just spells out failure, even if I try hard and overlevel, then they will no longer be on par as soon as I catch new teammates(they will be overlevelled.). Plus I am going to restart my OR run pretty soon as well, so no harm in restarting another one of my runs. The only reasonable thing I can get with my Eevee is Flareon, and she has literally the worst nature possible for Flareon. Everyone else died to some Heracross. So **** this run it's over.

Thank you for trying to help though. But it seems like the end of the road here. **** this ****ing game.

RIP my 3rd Black 2 Nuzrun.
    Jul 2015-Nov 2015

Assuming you haven't found and used the one from Desert Resort, you should be able to find one Fire Stone hidden in that wide desert. Needs a lot of patience and help of the Dowsing Machine.

PageEmp

Years
  • Well I already had fire stone in another game file so I could trade it over, but as I said, the Eevee has the worst possible nature for a Flareon. Where could I possibly find a thunder stone or a water stone? Just asking just in case I get another Eevee(I restarted my B2 already.)

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I would also like to add three more main methods: PWT, Battle Subway and Join Avenue (with the correct shops).

A Water Stone can be found at Route 19, but it requires Surf to further navigate.
    While Thunder Stone is available around the Nimbasa PokeCenter as a hidden item.

It would be great if you have a beneficial Nature for a Jolteon, it would help a lot o taking down Elesa. Good luck with the new game!

Years
  • To be specific regarding dust clouds mechanic, in B2/W2 it's only able to be done in Twist Mountain, Wellspring Cave and Chargestone Cave since other areas give you shards instead. That's what I'm aware of.

Back