• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: If an email was forgotten, would a new account be allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
  • Question, I was a user here 2 days ago, but due to a change of devices, I've forgotten my password. Worse, I've forgotten my email's password as well. I'd be likely to remember my password if I hadn't requested it to be changed. ( It's always changed to a random selection of numbers and letters, and not one of your choosing.) Is it okay if a user makes another account because of this, or will that account eventually be banned?

Years
  • You're always free to make a new account if and whenever you want to or need to, as long as it's within PokéCommunity rules and you aren't bypassing a ban.

However, if you know the account's name, just forward it to Rukario and see about the possibility of having its password reset and/or getting its email address changed. Not sure if it'd work, but I'd say that'd be worth a try.

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
    Years
  • You're always free to make a new account if and whenever you want to or need to, as long as it's within PokéCommunity rules and you aren't bypassing a ban.

However, if you know the account's name, just forward it to Rukario and see about the possibility of having its password reset and/or getting its email address changed. Not sure if it'd work, but I'd say that'd be worth a try.

Alright, thanks for clearing that up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back