• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Master Quest

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
  • Pokemon - Master Quest Crush & Bolt versions

This Game that I am working on is just like all the other pokemon games, but sent to the extream. It is based on what is going on behind the sceens with the TV show. If you are a true pokemon fan then you may have spoted somthing werid. Its usaly a shadow or a glimse of this werid pokemon that is in contless numbers of episodes, and in all the movies. I bring a name to that pokemon JOLTELLEION king of the pokemon. The game is based around this most intersting pokemon.

Story
    You are a young boy/girl around 14 living in the vast region of Porloral(POR LO RAL) gorwing up in the town of Zasper. Your father is never around and your mother is very sick. Luckily your town (in original pokemon fasion) is home to a world wide know pokemon professer Lira. She sends you out to the next town to get medicen for your mother. But before you go you must chosse one of her three pokemon, Chonrup( Fire type) Groler(water type) or Valern ( grass type) You hurry to the next town get the medicen but on your way out you are caught in the middle of Team Lightnig and Team Bolders confrontation. Here you will have your first battle. Unforantlay you are to late. Your mother dies, and only has time to say "You are destined to find your father." Hvaing no family left, and still upset you set off on the most amazing pokemon adventure yet, that will let you decide to join team lighing, or bolder.

There will be 3 new regions, and all the old regions are included.
    Hole new set of pokemon including all the old ones.
    All gyms, including 8 new ones for each region.
    And introducing the masters luege,(includes 8 hidden gyms, and one champion, all using pokemon not yet discovered by the world.)
    All Teams will be included, and hoen wont be the same.
    also be ready to venture with pokemon beyond level 100.
    Finaly over 150 new attacks (including all the oldies)

SCREEN SHOTS COMING SOON

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2005
    This smells like a project that won't get far... I give it about 1 month...

Neat if you can finish this though

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • There will be 3 new regions, and all the old regions are included.
    Hole new set of pokemon including all the old ones.
    All gyms, including 8 new ones for each region.
    And introducing the masters luege,(includes 8 hidden gyms, and one champion, all using pokemon not yet discovered by the world.)
    All Teams will be included, and hoen wont be the same.
    also be ready to venture with pokemon beyond level 100.
    Finaly over 150 new attacks (including all the oldies)
    Whoa!!!! That would take a LONG... time.. aiiiehh... 6 regions? How are you going to do that? I advise you to restrict it to 2 regions, unless, you're able to do all that. Anyways good luck.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • Actualy, It will be completed, I never leave somthing unfinished. And its somthing I must do. Im in college for game dezine, and we had to pick are favorite 2D rpg and do a remake of it. I would apreciate all the help I can get.

NEW TYPES

SPACE
    CYBER
    SOLAR

LIST OF NEW POKEMON

Artica - ICE/FLYING (Pre-evolves from articono)
    Characole - FIRE/DRAGON (Evolves from Charizard)
    Elastan - CYBER
    Focos - SOLAR
    Focoics - SOLAR
    Gargoshion - DRAGON/PHYSIC
    Holwin - CYBER
    Holloshin - CYBER
    Joltelleion- ????
    Logbert - GRASS/WATER
    Sol - SPACE
    Solker - SPACE
    Solarion - SOLAR (Evoles from evee)
    Zazuzees - GRASS

Please reply ANY HELP IS APERCEATED. Tell me your ideas to, and if you got some pokemon you'd like to see in it just tell me. It will be completed other wise I fail the semester.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • Im using RPG MAKER XP. And this may sound like a stupid question but how do I change tile sets?

Can any one that is intrested in seeing this game go though please help me. Right now I need resources.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • If you need resources- look in the game resource thread (its a sticky).
    It has ALOT of stuff for RMXP.
    To change tilesets, you must first have the tileset in your database.
    Then on your map editor- right click on the map and say properties.
    Then change the tileset.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • Well I have my first screen shot of the title screen. Its not that good. If you want to take it and fix it up I would aprciate it but for now it will do.

https://img198.echo.cx/my.php?image=pokemon25vo.png

If any one wants to help me script(scripting is not my strong point) plz do so. Also what would you guys like to see in this game. My goal is to make it the greatest pokemon game ever so it must appeal to everyone.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Hm... the title screen's too bland, the pyramid (is that the one there?) is too traingle, shouldn't you give it a 3D effect? There is a white, jagged border around the text, "Pokemon". And, the blue background isn't THAT attractive ^_^; . Anyways, do post some ingame screens.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • LOL. I told u it wasnt a good title. But I have a prob with geting the tile sets in. I have some tile sets, and I uploaded them but for some reason I cant use em. On the screen where u upload them there is a red dot next to it???

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Zerro said:
    Im in college for game dezine, and we had to pick are favorite 2D rpg and do a remake of it.

I was under the impression that basic spelling skills and remotely plausible ambitions were neccesary for getting into college. I fear for the gaming industry.

bu_doko

My name is TJ!
    Years
  • I can help.

I could probably help... But I don't finish to many games... Scripting isn't my point either but I am pretty good at it. If you want help PM me ok!
    THANX
    -bu_doko-

-EDIT- I can also help you with the title sceen... I am pretty good at that! *?*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, you do need an in game screenshot to keep this thread open... I'll give you some time. Anyway, it looks like you've made an alright start. I wish you good luck.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • Ill have an in game screen shot very soon. But for now if anyone would like to make some sprites for the pokemon on the new pokemon list, plz do so. Also if anyone wants to join the master quest team(must be dovoted to makeing the all time best pokemon game ever) Please PM me. You will get a mayjor say in what is going to happen in the game, and get made as some chars. in the game.

I have the story for the first region almost completly done. All I will tell you is get ready for a mayjor turn of events.

POKEMON LIST

01. Artica - ICE/FLYING (Pre-evolves from articono)
    4. Characole - FIRE/DRAGON (Evolves from Charizard)
    1. Chonrup ? FIRE
    2. Chanroko ? FIRE
    3. Chakorlord ? FIRE
    1. Elastan ? CYBER
    1. Focos ? SOLAR
    2. Focoics ? SOLAR
    1. Gargoshion - DRAGON/PHYSIC
    1. Groler ? WATER
    2. Grakorlin - WATER
    3. Grakinord - WATER
    1. Holwin - CYBER
    2. Holloshin - CYBER
    ?. Joltelleion- ????
    1. Logbert - GRASS/WATER
    1. Sol - SPACE
    2. Solker - SPACE
    2. Solarion - SOLAR (Evoles from evee)
    1. Valern - GRASS
    2. Vasor - GRASS
    3. Vaslinord - GRASS
    ?. Zazuzees - GRASS

The numbers If you didnt know stand for the evoloutionary track. As soon as I figure out hot to input the poke tiles in to RPGMXP then I will post some screen shots. Please keep posting, and keep this thread alive.

Towns in the order the story takes you to them

1. Zasper Town
    2. Windel Town
    3. Solken City ( First Gym )
    4. Zelp Town (Second Gym)
    5. Malran City (Thrid Gym)
    6. Cornel City (Forth Gym)
    7. Mishin City (Fith Gym)
    8. Welvin City (Sixth Gym)
    9. Finel Town (Seventh Gym)
    VICTORY ROAD (not a town, or a cave, an actual road)
    10. Gelino City (Eighth Gym)
    11. Saken Paltue (Pokemon Legue)

***This is just the towns in the first region. You will get a better understaning once the game map is made(coming very soon)

Last edited:
    Back