• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Gaming Event!

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • [a id]tf2[/a id]

FAQ

Counter-UAV

The currently scheduled date for the event is set for Sunday 17th July at 10PM GMT
    If you would like to participate, simply send Zaspien a friend request and post up your gamertag here once you've added me.

Also, if you think you have good internet that can give americans a four bar and europeans a relatively good three bar (or vice versa) then send me a message after adding me and we can get you hosting the party on the day.

72q7gg.png

Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Gaming Event

14lr7k2.png

[a id]intro[/a id]

Camper!

All the information you'll need about the upcoming July GT8 gaming event.

Lets play some Modern Warfare 2 and relieve the good times we had before the game was deemed broken on multiplayer. To relieve the anger, stress or confusion toward the multiplayer, we'll be omiting that from the day and sticking strictly to some fun private matches. Team games such as Domination, Capture the Flag, Headquarters and Search and Destroy will be the order of the day. Stick around for some fun, eh?

[a id]join[/a id]

Event information

Specific information regarding the July gaming event.

Xbox 360

When: 17th July, 2011 10PM GMT
    Other Info: Add Zaspien to your Xbox Live friend list and be ready, online and in-game to get an invite to play on 17th July, 2010 at 10PM GMT.​

Back