• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Puppymonkeybaby

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
  • In the immortal words of JonTron... OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!!

What in the FUDGE is this abomination? This is something I would expect to see as an enemy in a mad scientist's laboratory, not a star in a Super Bowl commercial. It's borderline demonic in appearance. Who thought this was a good idea, and just how much cold medicine were they on?!

Years
  • So this is my first time seeing that commercial since I wasn't watching things last night, but...

I'm finding myself cackling at how ridiculous this commercial is. Like, just laughing, that's all.
    Is that the reaction I'm supposed to have to it?

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    this wasn't the best super bowl commercial but i must admit, it was one of the most memorable from this year.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    As someone who works in marketing, I'm always baffled by the stupidity of some of these ads. That being said, they accomplished their goal. We're sharing it, talking about it (regardless if we like it or not), and remember the video.

Kudos, Mountain Dew. Your ridiculous commercial probably got it's ROI. >________>

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • That commercial just made me feel plain uncomfortable.

Guess it did get people talking about it though.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • *pour holy water into eyes*

I still don't know how i feel about this other than that i laugh nervously as I watch it as i fear of angering the beast

Back