• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-World's Worst Trade Thread-

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
  • hi batzarro, sorry for not be available to help you, well i'm interested in your mascot, the Shiny Meowth, what do you want for him? CMT if you like n_n

Years
  • hi batzarro, sorry for not be available to help you, well i'm interested in your mascot, the Shiny Meowth, what do you want for him? CMT if you like n_n
    It's alright. What are the stats of Pidgeot and Farfetche'd.?

the IV's are:
    Machop with Substitute? 31/31/31/31/31/31
    shiny EV'd Rayquaza. 31/31/31/31/31/26
    How'd you check the IVs, if you don't mind my asking.? Reason I ask is 'cause sometimes people just check level 01 stats and think those are accurate IVs when it could range from all over. With EV'd Poke, people sometimes forget to add in EV's or right nature. Just trying to make sure is all, hope you understand. =P

Years
  • I would love to get...
    241.png
    Lv.100
    Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Impish
    Stats: 394/196/339/94/165/231
    Ability: Thick Fat
    Moves: Body Slam, Earthquake, Milk Drink, Heal Bell
    IVs: 31/31/31/20/20/26
    EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Atk/ 252 Def

The only problem is, I'm not sure I have anything really cool to trade for it (for example, I don't have any shinys or anything...) anyways, if it's possible to work something out, let me know, otherwise, don't worry about it. ^_^

Years
    • OZ
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    Hey CMT for this please:
    133.png
    Lv.01
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Run Away
    Moves: Helping Hand, Curse, Wish, Yawn
    IVs: Flawless
    EVs: None

Years
  • Hey CMT for this please:
    133.png
    Lv.01
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Run Away
    Moves: Helping Hand, Curse, Wish, Yawn
    IVs: Flawless
    EVs: None
    Shiny EV'd Milotic.? Flawless for flawless.? Not to mention this Poke can turn into many other EV'd Poke for you if you clone it. =P Only one I really saw interest in.

grokusama

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • How'd you check the IVs, if you don't mind my asking.? Reason I ask is 'cause sometimes people just check level 01 stats and think those are accurate IVs when it could range from all over. With EV'd Poke, people sometimes forget to add in EV's or right nature. Just trying to make sure is all, hope you understand. =P[/QUOTE]
    i dont mind....i used the IV calculator from serebii

Years
  • yea sure...
    machop, lv1, adamant, 12/6/6/5/6/6
    Rayquaza, quiet, lv100, pokerus cured, 372/349/220/378/216/198
    Sorry but that's kinda what I meant. You shouldn't check level 01 stats to get IVs, they won't be accurate at all.

As for Rayquaza, he does have those IVs.. If he's not EV'd. So, it's either not EV'd and has those great IVs (which don't really serve a purpose now that he's fully leveled) or he is and the two IVs he's EV'd in are extremely low. I personally think he's not EV'd but can't say for sure.

If you want, we can do an IV battle, you bring in Pichu, Aerodactyl, Machop, and Snover (since those are the ones that interest me) and you can write down their stats. Send the stats my way and I'll get their accurate IVs for you.

grokusama

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • aerodactyl??? i thought you were interested in rayquaza...??? well i guess we can battle...but how do you do an IV battle?? and should i just write down the stats of the pokemon when we are in battle??

Years
  • aerodactyl??? i thought you were interested in rayquaza...??? well i guess we can battle...but how do you do an IV battle?? and should i just write down the stats of the pokemon when we are in battle??
    I was interested in Rayquaza, not anymore though. Saw Aerodactyl with good IVs, so got interested. =P

The way we do IV battles is simple. I'll go in there and set up a level 100 battle only. You bring in those four level 01s with you and once the battle starts they'll automatically level up to level 100 for the battle only. All you have to do at this point is write down each of their stats and once you're done Run from battle. Then we'll be able to get the right IVs. =P

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • Through the IV calculator, Lapras's IV's are:

HP: 7
    ATK: 30
    DEF: 17
    SpATK: 12
    SpDEF: 12
    SPD: 9

Not the best, but hey. What can ya do about it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    Lv.100 (Jin)
    Nature: Adamant
    Stats: 327/383/166/126/266/210
    Ability: Steadfast
    Moves: Close Combat, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Thunder Wave
    IVs: 31 Atk/ 5 Sp.Atk, others unknown ATM

i have an aerodactyl with a really high speed stat. lvl. 100. (dont have my game atm but ill get back to you)

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
  • Hey Batzarro im interested in this pokes:
    474.png

Lv.100
    Nature: Modest
    Stats: 312/148/175/405/248/216
    Ability: Adaptability
    Moves: Hyper Beam, Psychic, Ice Beam, Tri Attack
    IVs: 31/0/30/31/30/31
    EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Sp.Def

I have a heap of ev'd pokes to offer.

Hey Batzarro, can you tell me if its been hack checked.
    Because i hardly trust any pokes that have almost flawless IV's so can you tell me if its checked or not please.

Last edited:
    Back