• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The XYZ Legendaries

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
Years
  • The XYZ Legendaries
    The XYZ Legendaries
    The XYZ Legendaries

Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde

In Pokémon X and Y, we got our two new box art legendaries, the mascots—Xerneas and Yveltal. Xerneas is a Fairy-type legendary (the only one, not counting Arceus-Fairy!) with the ability Fairy Aura, and the signature move of Geomancy—while Yveltal is a Dark/Flying-type legendary with the ability Dark Aura, and the signature move of Oblivion Wing. Of course, there is one more... Zygarde. Zygarde is a Ground/Dragon-type with the ability Aura Break, and the signature of Land's Wrath (Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, and Core Enforcer are the signature moves of its other Formes).

What do you think of these three legendaries? Who's your favourite from them, who's your least favourite? Are you disappointed that Zygarde didn't get much screentime in the X and Y games, and if so, are you happy he'll supposedly be getting it come Sun & Moon? What do you think of their signature moves as well? =)​

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yveltal, for sure. I thought it might have been related to Lugia in some way when I had initially seen it, which sparked my interest; even though I later discovered it's not, I still very much like its overall appearance.

Years
  • Xerneas is my fave of the three, because I love blue and I also love Fairy-types and it was awesome to have it be the first Fairy-type legendary, revealed in the very generation the type itself debuted in.

Back