• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Can You catch a heracross in azalea with night slash?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 26, 2016
Is it possible? Been lookong for hours all had tackle horn attack leer and endure. Need one with night slash before i advance anymore in game

Years
It can learn it, you just need a Heart Scale because it gets it from the Move Relearner. He's located in Blackthorn City, in a house near the Poke Mart.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 26, 2016
I need to know if i can catch one that already knows it. Not going to progress through the game more if i can catch one that knows it now.

Years
I need to know if i can catch one that already knows it. Not going to progress through the game more if i can catch one that knows it now.

There's no way to legitimately obtain a Pokemon at Level 1 unless it's through breeding, and Heracross is mentioned to learn Night Slash at that level. Some Pokemon that learn moves at Level 1 only learn them from Move Relearners so that's why I mentioned him, because Heracross will likely only learn the move in that method.

Back