• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Imperial Marble

Years
  •                                                       
    4lIUJRI.png

Introduction

Hello, I'm Dawn Bronze, and I've been working on my fan game for a little while now. It's being made in RMXP, with Pokemon Essentials and The Gen 6 project. This is my first project, but since I'll be working on it for quite a while (probably a few years, I hope!) I've been quite ambitious and plan to have a whole new region with Fakémon as well! This may change if I find it too much work, though.

Plot

After convincing your Father to allow you to go and learn about Pokémon under Professor Hawthorne and his boy friend and Gym Leader Professor May, life for you has been great. After your schooling ends, however, Professor Hawthorne presents you with an offer you can't turn down: the opportunity to travel the Zealoh Region with your very own Pokémon, collecting information on all the species that inhabit the land! There is one major roadblock in your way, though. Your Father finds your ambitions to become a Pokémon trainer are childish and unrealistic-he would must rather take you under his wing and train you to become an executive at the mega-corporation he co-owns. He won't stop tying to convince you to agree with his plans easily! At the same time, a shady group of people are beginning to surface, the motives to their seemingly random actions unclear. Take on the adventure and travel through the Zealoh region, meeting all new Pokémon and battling against all kind of people. What awaits you and your Pokémon?

Features

+ A Brand new region to explore, with different biomes and custom graphics!
    + Fakémon as well as Pokémon available to capture and train!
    + An unreal time system, making the day and night cycle differ from the real life time.
    + Luka S.J's amazing Elite Battle System.

Screenshots

2IfeeCg.png

The Zealoh Region

5cUoXtB.png
     A diverse region, with habitats ranging from dense forests and sunlit fields to craggy canyons and snow-capped mountains, the Zealoh Region is rich with a bounty of Pokémon, both native to only it as well of other regions as well. It is located to the east of Unova.

The Starters

ZdFqce3.png

Characters

You:

ydMMVtq.png

A young man/ woman from Coomford Town born into a wealthy family, you have had a great childhood. It changed when you grew to be a teenager and gained an interest in Pokémon training, much to your Father's dismay. After finishing schooling with Professor Hawthorne and Professor May in Towbridge City, you begin a journey through the Zealoh region with your own Pokémon. Your Father tries to convince you to stop perusing your dreams of Pokémon training even now, though. 

Your Father:

55sdo7G.png

A co-owner of a huge corporation, he sees no point in your efforts to become a Pokémon trainer, instead thinking it would be a better idea to take you under his wing to train you to inherit his part of the corporation. Even when you start your journey across the region, he till won't stop his efforts to make you agree with his plans.

Connie:

wXBZpsz.png

Connie is your friend from Coomford Town who joined you to learn about Pokémon in Towbridge City soon after you left. She is a little clingy towards you sometimes, and not very independent, even to the extent that she feels a little apprehensive about even going on a journey in the first place. She will often go along with other people's ideas instead of doing what she thinks she should do. This is a result of her sheltered childhood growing up in an affluent family. However, she is still a good friend who always looks out for you.

Tory:

fNeScxG.png

Tory studied with you at Towbridge City. Restless and impatient, he can be rude to others at times, but eep down is really a nice person. Despite his poor grades, he is a very good student due to his amazing battling skills, which he is eager to flaunt. Like you, he reams of becoming a great Pokémon trainer.

Credits

Spoiler: Credits

I hope this is enough to go on, my game is still in it's really early stages, so hopefully you'll all enjoy playing it when it gets a demo! Even if you don't, I'm still having tonnes of fun making it so far! Expect lots of updates to come! I hope you like the sound of my project so far!

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Alright, where to begin. Well, firstly, I actually like the plot, it's great to see something where your own parents don't even want you to go on a journey and try to stop you. Secondly, although the game itself is looking nice, some parts of the screens are looking a bit odd. I think you should find some better tiles for the waterfall cause it looks a bit off. Then I absolutely love the 3rd screenshot probably cause of the sunflowers. Now in the fourth screenshot the bottom house fence is a bit weird to look at. Nothing to say about the battle system though, it looks really good. However the map, while it is said to have snowcapped mountains its nowhere to be seen. Make sure to fit the description. Then the fakemon, to be honest I really like the dropoise, but the starters look a bit odd, they need a little bit more work. And at last, I like the sprites, they looking pretty good. Oh and there are some errors in the thread:
    Spoiler: Credits

Alababal

Pokémon Alabaster Developer
    Years
  • Hmm looks promising. I'll be keeping an eye on this project :)

Tory's description has a few typo's though. Just a heads up.

Back