• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Trumpets: A Hoenn RP [T] | OOC Thread

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
  • Ugh, I haven't been able to work on anything due to illness. Sorry.

I am starting to get better, so I should be able to work on something soon. Again, sorry.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Hi. I will be inactive for quite a short while. There are just too many things happening in my life and I don't think I can function as a good GM while everything is not yet settled.

With that introduction, I may have to close this RP for the time being. However, worry not that I will return it once I got everything settled. Thank you and goodbye for now. :)

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • Hi. I will be inactive for quite a short while. There are just too many things happening in my life and I don't think I can function as a good GM while everything is not yet settled.

With that introduction, I may have to close this RP for the time being. However, worry not that I will return it once I got everything settled. Thank you and goodbye for now. :)

Sorry to hear about that Varys. I hope that whatever you're going through gets resolved as painlessly as possible. (I'm really not good at this kind of thing).

Also, I posted (which i'm guessing will be my last post in this rp for a while).

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
    Years
  • Do you guys have space for me? I think that this is a really well run r.p. and you all seem like really fun writers/ people. If you'd have me I'd like to reserve bulbasaur. (I think he was one of the open starters)

Last edited:

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    I think I understand Varys' situation. (I've been having problems in real life as well, in terms of money and college and all that drama jazz. sigh.)

I'd probably drop out. I do not know if I'd have the time to roleplay. (Maybe one? or two? Ugh.)

Back