• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long time collector looking to start trading online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2015
    I am looking to start trading Pokemon cards online, a link to my collection can be found in my signature, I am specifically looking for a Shining Blastoise, Shining Tyranitar, full art Blastoise and Full art Gengar. Also if anyone could explain to me how to accrue credibility and also check other people's I would be grateful. I would prefer to do my first couple of trades with people with good cred, obviously as a first time trader is be happy to send my card first. Thanks

Years
  • Unfortunately, trading of the physical TCG cards is not currently permitted at the PokeCommunity. It's something that's largely out of my control at the moment, as the exchange and selling of physical merchandise can bring about some legal hassles the site's owner would rather not deal with at this time.

PokeGym, SixPrizes, and PokeBeach are all communities that permit trading, however!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back