• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Splatfest

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • 699.jpg_large

For those of you who own Splatoon, you would know that Splatfest has already started yesterday, and it's still going on this Saturday (it'll end at tomorrow morning). But this is no ordinary Splatfest, it is the final one, and the theme around it is choosing who your favorite Squid Sister is: Callie or Marie. So guys, are you Team Callie or Team Marie? I'm on Team Marie btw.

Here's their promo videos for an added bonus:

Stay Fresh, PC.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Why is this the last one though?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My boyfriend is Team Callie. He doesn't know I'm Team Marie. ;))))))

We've been playing nonstop, however he got to King already. Meanwhile I'm struggling to get there.

I'm really sad it's the last one though!

Years
  • Team Callie will triumph one last time!!
    Sad there will be no more Saltfests. I hope Nintendo does more with Splatoon as a new series in the future.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • The results are in:

c4d.jpg

Marie confirmed best squid waifu!

I thought for sure we were gonna lose when Team Callie was stepping up their game, but we never stopped believing. It's been a fun ride.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • I would have participated in this Splatfest, if I wasn't on vacation. I'll be coming back on either August 1st or 2nd, but for now, I'll have to deal with the fact that MY WAIFU DIDN'T WIN.

freaking fight meh marie fans

Back